• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
IMG_2685.jpeg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout

The sorority sisters who sued said Langford's presence in their sorority house made them uncomfortable - and alleged how Langford 'has, while watching members enter the sorority house, had an erection visible through his leggings. Other times, he has had a pillow in his lap.'

Furthermore, according to the suit, Langford has 'repeatedly questioned the women about what vaginas look like, breast cup size, whether women were considering breast reductions and birth control.'

(Always the same with these guys)

Screenshot_20231016-215901~2.png

Following the lawsuit's dismissal, Langford is hopeful for a fresh start this semester.

(Imagine going back to the sorority after the girls - real girls - tried to kick you out. Proof this guy is totally demented.)

'Maybe I can just be another student on campus, another regular sister in the Wyoming chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma?' Langford told The Washington Post. 'Maybe I can just be me.'

(Says the guy who makes his entire existence about not being himself)

The suit also alleged Langford violated KKG policies by joining the sorority despite not being a woman, or making an effort to look like one.

'I wish it didn't matter to me. All the things they said. How they painted me like a mannish freak,' Langford said, speaking of the suit.

(Yeah, totally not mannish)

Screenshot_20231016-215612.png

'Other than occasionally wearing women's clothing, Mr. Smith makes little effort to resemble a woman,' the suit stated, while using the incorrect pronoun and an anonymous male name.

'Mr. Smith is 6'2' tall, and he weighs 260 pounds. No other member of Kappa Kappa Gamma has comparable size or strength.'

(Nice banner. Ribs)
Screenshot_20231016-221952.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

The sorority sisters who sued said Langford's presence in their sorority house made them uncomfortable - and alleged how Langford 'has, while watching members enter the sorority house, had an erection visible through his leggings. Other times, he has had a pillow in his lap.'

Furthermore, according to the suit, Langford has 'repeatedly questioned the women about what vaginas look like, breast cup size, whether women were considering breast reductions and birth control.'

(Always the same with these guys)

View attachment 160189

Following the lawsuit's dismissal, Langford is hopeful for a fresh start this semester.

(Imagine going back to the sorority after the girls - real girls - tried to kick you out. Proof this guy is totally demented.)

'Maybe I can just be another student on campus, another regular sister in the Wyoming chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma?' Langford told The Washington Post. 'Maybe I can just be me.'

(Says the guy who makes his entire existence about not being himself)

The suit also alleged Langford violated KKG policies by joining the sorority despite not being a woman, or making an effort to look like one.

'I wish it didn't matter to me. All the things they said. How they painted me like a mannish freak,' Langford said, speaking of the suit.

(Yeah, totally not mannish)

View attachment 160190

'Other than occasionally wearing women's clothing, Mr. Smith makes little effort to resemble a woman,' the suit stated, while using the incorrect pronoun and an anonymous male name.

'Mr. Smith is 6'2' tall, and he weighs 260 pounds. No other member of Kappa Kappa Gamma has comparable size or strength.'

(Nice banner. Ribs)
View attachment 160192
display

This basically loops in my head whenever I see there's new stuff in here.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Tranny threatens to shoot up a school on livestream and is arrested for it; gets released a day later.

A nice left wing virtuous school shooter