• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trannies

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I used to think transphobes were pricks. And maybe they are. But I'm one myself now. Before that I felt pity for them, which isn't much better than contempt. I actually always thought being trans was fucked up.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Ramadan? more like Ramapatreeky amirite?
Ramadamn.

dd0.png

Forum Clout
I promise you, there is not a single person in the entire world who thinks that trans women are women. Not the green haired cunts saying it, not even the trannies themselves.

Not everyone thinks that they're just dudes in dresses, but everyone knows that they are not actual women deep down.
This will never change, either. Some dude prancing and sashaying around in a jaunty sundress will never not be hilarious, and that is exactly how I will respond upon being forced to deal with one. I have no moral objection to their sex fetish (which is all it really is), but I do have a problem with being ordered to play along with it. The idea that you can just "change" your gender as you see fit is absurd.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I promise you, there is not a single person in the entire world who thinks that trans women are women. Not the green haired cunts saying it, not even the trannies themselves.

Not everyone thinks that they're just dudes in dresses, but everyone knows that they are not actual women deep down.
I think at this point most people know deep down that they are just men pretending to be women, but the future generations are fucked if the propaganda keeps being pushed. Words are being redefined constantly now, racism now only applies to white people because of "power dynamics" a "woman" is anyone who feels like one etc.

My cousin and uncle are genuine LIBTARDS! who buy into all this shit, and i got into a verbal slap fight with them a while back over trannies. My cousin unironically asked me to define a "woman" and when i replied with an adult human female, my uncle jumped in about what makes someone female etc.. i replied with chromosomes, bone density, hormone levels, sex organs etc... i mentioned ovaries/a uterus etc at one point and he said something along the lines of "what about a woman who had her uterus removed?" i replied with "then that would be a woman who had her uterus removed". I think he thought he got me with that one, but ended up just glaring at me with a sour face.

Coupla faggots to be honest witcha.

G

I find it pretty funny that women screeched at men to let them into our clubs while maintaining their own segregated spaces, then when trannies became the thing and men started warning them "Hey, don't trust these guys they're fucking crazy" they continued screeching and calling us mean and intolerant and now here we are.

Oh you wanted to be independent? Well shit don't let us stop you ladies. Fucking marks.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I used to think transphobes were pricks. And maybe they are. But I'm one myself now. Before that I felt pity for them, which isn't much better than contempt. I actually always thought being trans was fucked up.
If I'm being honest I still feel bad for them and have more anger towards the kikes pushing these clearly mentally unstable people to go on hormones and get their dicks chopped off.

G

I think it might've been Carol or maybe even Treeky that said a lot of gay/bi/lez people actually hate the trans/non-binary loons since they've took over the whole show and they all end up getting lumped together, even though one group isn't related to the other at all when you think about it.
Nice of them to caterwaul for years and push this false, corrosive "acceptance" on broader society and then start whining and disassociating from the consequences of their demands. "I'm one of the good ones!" Are ya? Then why do I even know you're a queer?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Theres no such thing as trans, just mentally ill people. They need serious mental help, this is what we should be doing as a society. Not indulging their delusions.

G

Tranny fad probably won't last long. It's largely built up of zoomers and younger, and it's a phase like punk rock/trance/metal often are, or how straight women will do a lesbo phase for attention for a little bit. The difference is they will have to live with permanent abnormalities, and when they grow out of their phase they'll either kill themselves or be part of what's probably going to be a massive backlash against the kikes and doctors who capitalized off youth when you're retarded and looking for an identity.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Theres no such thing as trans, just mentally ill people. They need serious mental help, this is what we should be doing as a society. Not indulging their delusions.
There was a psychiatrist from Johns Hopkins who said the same thing and opposed reassignment surgeries, so of course he was attacked and called transphobic. I think he said that they had an erroneous assumption or some similar term and that the surgeries were like doing liposuction on an anorexic and didn’t end up helping.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I have no moral objection to their sex fetish (which is all it really is)
Mutilating yourself is not a sex fetish. Neither is raping children. Nor having sex with animals. They can call themselves "transgenders" or "minor attracted persons" or "furries". But at the end of the day they are just satanic pedophiles and degenerates. The sickest freaks literally doing everything that they can to go against nature. Nothing that they do should be tolerated.

They all need bullets to the head.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Years back late 90's when MRI machines became available for universities, they were testing, dogs,cats,prisoners,gay,trans brains, they found gay males had female brains and worked the same way, trans was similar, scientifically as written if you don't have attraction to opposite sex it is a mental illness and that was last that was ever heard of, it basically excusing niggers for their behavior