Tracking joe's cruise ship

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
View attachment 190947
Whoever here said all he’d see is rain was correct! 😂😂😂

Bonus….crazy Joann chimes in.
View attachment 190946
"Is this typical European weather?" In fucking March it is, yeah. It's a coin-flip on whether the weather's gonna be awful or decent. That was my first clue this was a cheapo cruise, Easter typically isn't a time when people go on vacation. That's Ascension Day and even then it depends on how early in the year it happens to fall.

Fucking Joe asking whether Europe is known for being rainy. Never change.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
View attachment 190947
Whoever here said all he’d see is rain was correct! 😂😂😂

Bonus….crazy Joann chimes in.
View attachment 190946

1711979228254.png

Fucking JoeH Q-mia has groupies?? 🤮🤮🤮

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Wait, why did he fly to England and join mid-tour instead of going aboard in Florida at the start? Is he a last-minute replacement for someone who got sick or had a family emerge
I thought the cruise started in England and this is the first leg of the journey? Even if it was based in Florida, it does make sense for them to fly their entertainers in instead of trying to embark them from America to Europe. Who the fuck would want to cross the Atlantic in February and what would you be paying them for? Probably cheaper, more attractive and convenient to COMP a plane ticket and one night's worth of lodging.

I thought the cruise started in England and this is the first leg of the journey? Even if it was based in Florida, it does make sense for them to fly their entertainers in instead of trying to embark them from America to Europe. Who the fuck would want to cross the Atlantic in February and what would you be paying them for? Probably cheaper, more attractive and convenient to COMP a plane ticket and one night's worth of lodging.
Yeah, these European ones like Joe is on start in England, usually Southampton.

TorpidSloth

Screenshot_20240402-133732_Chrome.jpg

Maybe the first stops are picking up fresh produce and slave labour? Joe will be among his people if they hired Moroccans