• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Torque Wheeler proves once again he doesnt know shit about cars

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
No, child. Pat is the last pure car guy.

5d4f7f39c3383fba593dfa806246113e.jpeg

I love when rascals with deeper knowledge of a particular subject break down Pat's lies. So far nothing he's claimed has proved accurate.
Yea because guys like Leno and Seinfeld aren’t that type at all. Who’s have probably forgotten more shit than Rick ever knew.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
And imagine thinking that old shit box is a status car. He didn’t even have blue tooth in his car until he had to replace the radio. That shit has been standard on cars for at least a decade.

I love that if anything happens to it - motor goes / drunk accident / etc he is FUCKED trying to get a new / newer car. His mother in law will have to get involved.
He thinks he still lives in whatever dirt Road Town he came from where that probably would get him some status. Also a house without wheels and indoor plumbing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He thinks he still lives in whatever dirt Road Town he came from where that probably would get him some status. Also a house without wheels and indoor plumbing.
He is such a car guy that all the cars he has owned have had multiple owners before him. and he thinks he has some collector item when its been hit in every corner but the drivers door and is rusting from the frame up. I would love to hear him try to talk cars at a car meet up . He would make a total ass of himself trying to sound like he was just one of the guys. There used to be youtube videos of people trying to pretend they know what they are talking about and getting clowned in the comment section.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
No no you didn't. This isn't a thing and you didn't grow up in a hollar in West Virginia you dumbass. You grew up in essentially suburban Wisconsin. That never occurred and is part of his carefully cultivated "I grew up amongst the red state people but I was smart enough to move beyond them." schtick he uses in internet arguments. Like when some ex Christian thinks having gone to Sunday school growing up and now hating God makes them an authority. I've been on the inside maaaaaan, I know how it works.

Forum Clout
About 10 years ago Group B nostalgia was all the rage in the auto rags. Once again, Pat is late to the party and lacking on any real info. You'd think the last real car guy would be gushing over the Porsche 959 or the fact that Ferrari tried rallying the beautiful 288 GTO. But Pat just skimmed a headline and thinks he's an expert. Yes Group B was a pioneering class for forced induction, it was a dangerous class, but none of the cars exceeded 500hp. It was just an era where safety regs lagged behind the technology.

Nothing is funnier to me than Pat thinking his shitty Bullit Mustang with the absolute garbage 4.6 modular is something special. I have the same engine in my 2002 Town Car for fucks sake. Ford pulled out every stop to get that piece of shit up to 300bhp for the Bullit. You can tell he really doesn't hoon it like he claims, or else you'd see at least one post asking how to helicoil a spark plug that got shot out of the shitty aluminum head. A modern 4 cylinder EcoBoost would blow that piece of shit out of the water.

What a massive, fat, faggot

Forum Clout
No no you didn't. This isn't a thing and you didn't grow up in a hollar in West Virginia you dumbass. You grew up in essentially suburban Wisconsin. That never occurred and is part of his carefully cultivated "I grew up amongst the red state people but I was smart enough to move beyond them." schtick he uses in internet arguments. Like when some ex Christian thinks having gone to Sunday school growing up and now hating God makes them an authority. I've been on the inside maaaaaan, I know how it works.
It's more common in rural Wisconsin to go out to to the woods as kids and experiment on each other sexually. He wasn't shooting his friends with birdshot, they were shooting loads down his throat.

Forum Clout
Nothing is funnier to me than Pat thinking his shitty Bullit Mustang with the absolute garbage 4.6 modular is something special. I have the same engine in my 2002 Town Car for fucks sake. Ford pulled out every stop to get that piece of shit up to 300bhp for the Bullit. You can tell he really doesn't hoon it like he claims, or else you'd see at least one post asking how to helicoil a spark plug that got shot out of the shitty aluminum head. A modern 4 cylinder EcoBoost would blow that piece of shit out of the water
He's poor.
Screenshot_20240214-194345.png

Screenshot_20240214-194604.png