• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Torque Wheeler proves once again he doesnt know shit about cars

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat never watched these as a kid to even feel "nostalgia" over. They werent on TV in the US. He is acting like he grew up watching them. He clearly has no idea what he is talking about. He says they have "one trillion HP and huge turbo" At most one car made 600hp and most were around 500hp or lower in race trim. They didnt have huge turbos. They were average size at best. Cars today run way bigger turbos. If you put a huge turbo on a 4cyl engine the turbo lag would be measured in minutes back then. While it was wild race category for the time, there are plenty of street cars today that are far beyond what they were racing with. Pat seems to think they were racing with over 1000hp. Proving once again that he he doesnt know shit and thinks watching a top gear episode or reading an article in Car and Driver makes him an expert on the topic.

Pat you are a poser and a phony.

1707895430136.png

1707895441107.png

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
What's he talking about? There's hardly any fatalities in European rally. Group B had a few, but the driver skill is relatively very high. One of the fatalities was a spectator who stand on high speed corners just waiting to be hit.

G

What's he talking about? There's hardly any fatalities in European rally. Group B had a few, but the driver skill is relatively very high. One of the fatalities was a spectator who stand on high speed corners just waiting to be hit.
There was one just this season.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It will never cease to amaze me that this creative genius, comedy professional, six figure author, science expert and world renowned firebrand looked at the name Torque Wheeler and didn't immediately see "Pork Squealer" coming.
It’s early 90s level WWF “wrestler with a regular job” idea like Duke The Dumpster and T L Hooper
IMG_2330.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
One of the legs of the rally Acropolis used to go thru my dad's village. I remember seeing the trailers with all the cars and shit driving thru my town. I never went although my friends did. I didn't want to sit on the side of a mountain in 90 degree heat eating dust from the cars all day. Much respect to the talent of the drivers though

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm always awestruck by the delusion it takes to say 'the last pure guy' when driving a 16 year old faggy car with 200k miles in a wintery climate with no indoor storage.
And imagine thinking that old shit box is a status car. He didn’t even have blue tooth in his car until he had to replace the radio. That shit has been standard on cars for at least a decade.

I love that if anything happens to it - motor goes / drunk accident / etc he is FUCKED trying to get a new / newer car. His mother in law will have to get involved.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
No, child. Pat is the last pure car guy.

5d4f7f39c3383fba593dfa806246113e.jpeg

I love when rascals with deeper knowledge of a particular subject break down Pat's lies. So far nothing he's claimed has proved accurate.
"pure car guy" runs to the forums for any help on actually troubleshooting basic repairs.

1707941495080.png

Turns out he just needed to change the bulbs. FUCKING MORON!

1707941541480.png