• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tore my rotator cuff

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
All doctors are jews and modern medicine is jewish technology.

Rather ask medical advice from offtopic section of a forum dedicated to dead radio show.
Well, I got x-rayed today. Calcific tendonitis of the rotator cuff (affects less than 10% of the population). Next step: MRI to determine the severity and whether I should get surgery or not. Yay! I checked it out and it's a minor, in-office operation so no biggie. Best part is it can come back! My shoulder is stupid.

Snake

Forum Clout
Well, I got x-rayed today. Calcific tendonitis of the rotator cuff (affects less than 10% of the population). Next step: MRI to determine the severity and whether I should get surgery or not. Yay! I checked it out and it's a minor, in-office operation so no biggie. Best part is it can come back! My shoulder is stupid.
Nice calcified inflammation, stupid.