• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Tony, you’re moving soon right?

Snake

Forum Clout
Yes, in Alberta they dont serve street shitter/sand nigger drivers at truck stops if they don't speak English. Literally ignore them as they struggle to order a pack of smokes, lol. They really hate migrants.
Canada will be the first to shit or get off the pot with separation before we do. Alberta controls the oil pipelines. If they went their own way, I'd imagine the eastern territory would wither and die off.

G

That cop is undoubtedly so. I will put money on it.

I wasnt sure, but anytime I see a media figure, I assume he is at least partially jewish. The odds are so anyway. His documentaries are good for the 'spectacle' aspect, but he never explains why for eg Westboro Baptist Church exists (liberal kikes masquerading as extremist, ridicilous Christians to mock Christianity).
The cop points out the retardedness of their complaint "we ain't gonna say shit to the cops and you think they gonna investigate when we shoot each other anyway?"

I haven't looked into Westboro Baptist Church but I did see some of his documentary on them. They were clearly a bunch of nut jobs don't know about anything else. Ol' Fred had Tomlinson tier debating skills
[MEDIA=youtube]2HCwgAm6Kfc[/MEDIA]

G

Canada will be the first to shit or get off the pot with separation before we do. Alberta controls the oil pipelines. If they went their own way, I'd imagine the eastern territory would wither and die off.
Quebec will join EU...Maritime provinces: (Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Burnswick) have more in common with Maine/Vermont/New Hampshire etc and incorporate with New England. The feds in Ottawa can't afford that.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Port Richmond is White trash, but at least they hate niggers. South Jersey is going black now too. They're taking over north Wildwood.

It's as bad as Chicago now. Every night there's a new national news level murder or attack. Some woman was beaten to death with a pipe like two weeks ago. This shit happens out in the open in the middle of the day now. I don't live anywhere near the bad areas at least. Lotta beaners around me, but they're just annoying but there's no crime.

I love listening to coworkers talk about how bad it's getting and I wanna go "yeah, America has a real nigger problem." They talk about all the attacks but never recognize the common pattern.
"Uh, I said a bigger problem."