• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today on 'Shit That Didn't Happen'

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Rick has a history of owning pets that are equally as smart and not fat and heroic as he is. Let's not forget about his dog spot or whatever the fuck that knew where his grandpa was buried and laid on the grave. It was something gay like that, I don't fucking know.

Also he took a dying lizard to a vet during the height of COVID to get an x ray that cost who knows how much fucking money. Only for the thing to croak days later. He had more emotional attachment to a cold blooded reptile than he does his own daughter.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Rick has a history of owning pets that are equally as smart and not fat and heroic as he is. Let's not forget about his dog spot or whatever the fuck that knew where his grandpa was buried and laid on the grave. It was something gay like that, I don't fucking know.

Also he took a dying lizard to a vet during the height of COVID to get an x ray that cost who knows how much fucking money. Only for the thing to croak days later. He had more emotional attachment to a cold blooded reptile than he does his own daughter.
Do you know what kind of a soulless creep you have to be in order to love a lizard like that? Fuck that lizard, I hope they're peeling his scales off in hell

G

Do you know what kind of a soulless creep you have to be in order to love a lizard like that? Fuck that lizard, I hope they're peeling his scales off in hell
I really don't think he gave a fuck about it other than it was one of his go-to props. Every fucking dumb unboxing video he made, there was a dumb lizard on his shoulder. That and he needs to have one so he can simp on that (tranny?) who posts lizard pics from time to time. I don't think he actually has the capacity to authentically care about, much less love, anything or anyone but himself.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Not by any medical standard, child

9e765e1f222cf72ce680f84fbfd39810.png

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
It's fireside story Pat!

"Sits down chile. But first you close that door. Ok, now where was I? Oh, yes. When I was your age chile I didn't have much of anything. Clothes on my back, the sunshine that fell on my face and a mean ol 35 pound tomcat called Boo. Sits still, chile I ain't gots to the good part yet. Now where was I? Oh yes, that big 'ol ball of fur and claws. Well, he wasn't afraid of anything let me tell you....