Today Jan 11th Anthony knocking Opie.

I think the only time I've been uncomfortable listening to OnA was during the time Brokeback Mountain came out, they sounded like extremist muslims wanting to stone homosexuals to death without any hint of comedy.
ZYCZ0kh.png

Renaus

Opie can always use the kill shot:
"At least I'm not a pedophile!"
Opie is cringe? Yes but Anthony would fuck 12 year old girls. He is the worse of the worse.

Opie can always use the kill shot:
"At least I'm not a pedophile!"
Opie is cringe? Yes but Anthony would fuck 12 year old girls. He is the worse of the worse.
First of all, there's a BIG difference between having a desire and actually doing it! Until it remains "theorectical", that's still way better than asking: "- Are you a boner guy?"

G

Tweets like a 13 year old. But wants to take the piss out of Opie because of Tik Tok. I'm actually surprised Groomia isn't on there. Yet.
View attachment 88325
[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/CompoundBoss/status/1613066148269985792[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/NotSamMiguel/status/1613056777335230465[/URL]
Opie is a complete retard who thinks because some youtuber posts ‘Nopie’ versions of old OnA clips his life is in danger.

Still not a rapist who fucks his own family members though or who would go as low as 12.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Opie is a complete retard who thinks because some youtuber posts ‘Nopie’ versions of old OnA clips his life is in danger.

Still not a rapist who fucks his own family members though or who would go as low as 12.
The Nopie videos bother him. The view count, the money it makes. And the fact its deleting him altogether. His comeback is "It's creepy" 🙄.The richest out of the 3. But isn't happy.

Opie is a loving family man that doesn't following 13 year old girls online.

G

The Nopie videos bother him. The view count, the money it makes. And the fact its deleting him altogether. His comeback is "It's creepy" 🙄.The richest out of the 3. But isn't happy.

Opie is a loving family man that doesn't following 13 year old girls online.
Opie honestly has more money than Anthony and Jim? Neither of whom has kids? (Post more questions, CQ)

I get that Jim and Two Shirts live in pricey places but that’s just bad money management.

Also, Jim Norton once fucked a drunk girl on top of a table.

G

Opie honestly has more money than Anthony and Jim? Neither of whom has kids? (Post more questions, CQ)

I get that Jim and Two Shirts live in pricey places but that’s just bad money management.

he definitely has more than ant

ant losing so much money in a divorce is a sign that god exists

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches

As @Porktrick_Jowlinson_mybb said "he definitely has more than ant"

And, maybe Jim. Opie is well known for being for being tighter than a ducks ass with money. But also sensible. He made investments.

He didn't squander his fortune like a "Nigger rich" person, we know.

G

As @Porktrick_Jowlinson_mybb said "he definitely has more than ant"

And, maybe Jim. Opie is well known for being for being tighter than a ducks ass with money. But also sensible. He made investments.

He didn't squander his fortune like a "Nigger rich" person, we know.
Yeah I mean he could’ve made bad investments, but we’re comparing Opie who has the responsibility of a wife and child to a guy who used to blow a thousand a month just heating his pool.

I have a hard time believing Anthony is better with money.