Today in Nana Cope

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4413.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This “The South is a white paradise!” shit is such an insane cope. It’s neither white nor a paradise. Every state in the South is full of blacks and ranks the highest for welfare from the government and the lowest in education.

Theres a lot of white people in the middle of the country around Montana, but that is also not a paradise, as they’re extremely poor.

His best choice would have been to move North around Maine, where it’s actually a white paradise, but as we all know the cost of living is way higher up there than it is in shitty bumfuck South Carolina.

I guarantee that fifteen minutes out of Greenville, there are entire neighborhoods consisting of rickety shacks, with bare dirt front yards, pit bulls chained to tree stumps, and hordes of diaper-clad niglets playing on an old tire hanging from a dead tree. Nana's entire perception of his new home is entirely alcohol-and-fantasy based.

lmao, I went to Google Maps and plopped street view in a random location, 15 mins outside Greenville.

YAlvPgn.jpeg

JebJoh

Between 2010-2020 NYC’s white population dropped by 3000. HOLY SHIT! So the nigs took over right? No, their population in that same time frame dropped by a 140,000.

The biggest increases were Asians, 300,000, and “Mixed” or “other” at 1,000,000.

Either way his point is mute because SC has more blacks per capita than NYC.
Nice muting, stupid.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
This “The South is a white paradise!” shit is such an insane cope. It’s neither white nor a paradise. Every state in the South is full of blacks and ranks the highest for welfare from the government and the lowest in education.

Theres a lot of white people in the middle of the country around Montana, but that is also not a paradise, as they’re extremely poor.

His best choice would have been to move North around Maine, where it’s actually a white paradise, but as we all know the cost of living is way higher up there than it is in shitty bumfuck South Carolina.
I'd live in Bluffton

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I guarantee that fifteen minutes out of Greenville, there are entire neighborhoods consisting of rickety shacks, with bare dirt front yards, pit bulls chained to tree stumps, and hordes of diaper-clad niglets playing on an old tire hanging from a dead tree. Nana's entire perception of his new home is entirely alcohol-and-fantasy based.

Depending on the definition, he lives in Appalachia. Couldn't afford the coastal towns like every other Yankee who retires down South; he bought a house somewhere only people hiding from the sex offender registry move to.

Depending on the definition, he lives in Appalachia. Couldn't afford the coastal towns like every other Yankee who retires down South; he bought a house somewhere only people hiding from the sex offender registry move to.
Yeah, it's more or less where hillbilly country meets The South. While Greenville itself might be "gentrified" and mostly white, he's surrounded by meth labs and cornpone, cotton-picking FNs, in every direction. Once you're away from the population centers, SC might as well be Mississippi.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah, it's more or less where hillbilly country meets The South. While Greenville itself might be "gentrified" and mostly white, he's surrounded by meth labs and cornpone, cotton-picking FNs, in every direction. Once you're away from the population centers, SC might as well be Mississippi.
Its like the fucking retards who live in Florida and think its paradise because they live on the coast. Travel even 2 miles inland and it’s all trailer parks, swamps, and pedophile hicks / niggers.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Exactly. Even in the "good" parts, like this resort area, Hilton Head, I was staying at a few years ago had coons as far as the eye could see. I guess it goes to show: you can get niggers out of the plantations, but you can't get niggers out of the south.

Its like the fucking retards who live in Florida and think its paradise because they live on the coast. Travel even 2 miles inland and it’s all trailer parks, swamps, and pedophile hicks / niggers.
I'd argue that many of those places are paradise, though. Florida is one of those weird places in the world where if you're rich and fit a certain white gentile demographic, it's paradise. And basically everyone below that to include middle class live like shit.

If I could afford a 2-3M house and the lifestyle that goes with it, I'd be in Florida despite its' myriad of obv flaws.