• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To those with lives who missed the Tape 5 JDA stream: Hooligans is afraid

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I wish he would get blacklisted by fucking Raymond Reddington
As I am very close to Nikki, close enough to be able to replicate her queefs on a keyboard... and because I survive on her fanny juice I REALLY hope Nikki gets on the blacked list too... I hope in 6 months she has a Queen of Spades tattoo and the half hovel looks like the set of Boyz N The Hood...I hope Nikki knows at least TWO Jamals

Meanwhile Fat Faggot Fatrick is in his parents house replying to gifs of Nikki getting rode so hard by luscious black hogs her Dumbo ears are blowing the chocolate wrappers on the ground all around, saying 'no child, she pleads with me to come back every day child.'

'yes stlaker I did turn down 316 women this week.'

' no child I was not arrested outside MY house. The video is lie made by you stlaker'
'no no no baby infant that public record of divorce is all wrong and you are wrong child. What you see on the register is wrong stlaker. Always wrong stlaker. You have nothing stlaker'

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
blacklisted

AD421-D05-C165-4-A19-A932-082-C97-A3887-F.png

G

I didn't see it posted anywhere so I don't know if I might have missed it but the guy who talked to JDA said his name was Mark and when JDA asked him about having the lawyer it sounded like he said "that's...my business has an attorney".

Is that the owner of the place? His name was Mark IIRC but people were saying he was in Mexico. Did he have to cut his trip short and come back to MKE because of Rick running his mouth on Twitter?

Edit: n/m I see it mentioned in the Mark Buesling thread. I didn't check enough threads first.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I didn't see it posted anywhere so I don't know if I might have missed it but the guy who talked to JDA said his name was Mark and when JDA asked him about having the lawyer it sounded like he said "that's...my business has an attorney".

Is that the owner of the place? His name was Mark IIRC but people were saying he was in Mexico. Did he have to cut his trip short and come back to MKE because of Rick running his mouth on Twitter?

Edit: n/m I see it mentioned in the Mark Buesling thread. I didn't check enough threads first.
He didnt sound confident at all. Almost sounded like he had a few drinks at work even.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
They're supposed to make you successful though.
After long... Long... Long years of awful, awful iniation rights like helping the poor, staffing charity fundraisers and donating to the needy...

The masons are a VERY old dying breed of old Middle class boys who do each other favors and when I mean favours I mean a 12% instead of 10% discount on goods at the local garden center...maybe no need to put the whole deposit down on the local function room, a plumber 'in the craft' will come round you first and charge you a few quid less...
It makes me laugh when muppets go on about the power they have and all... They are giving up their lodges by the scores now because they are all dying and new members are hard to come by because of how things are now...
For example... Back in the day you wanted to open a coffee shop... Well you employ brothers in the craft... Everyone does well out of it... Maybe you get contacts for suppliers from the lodges in America... You open up... You are supported by your community and local lodge with permits and the like... Now its all corporations and shit... Masons don't mean shit. They keep registration closed because they are inundated with scores of retards trying to 'infiltrate'

You want to become a Mason? Move to an old town. Older population. Open a small business that's either skill based like a joinery or accountancy or landscapes, or essential like a petrol (gas) station or supermarket.... You will be asked to join a lodge.

Don't expect big expansive Victorian shit like From Hell... Expect a bunch of old men in a local school hall rented out on a school night...

Fatrick wouldn't ever, ever make a good impression to join. He's too smug and would have a rant about higher power and all. You have to believe in that to join. He would get a compass shoved up his fat arse back in the day

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
So far Fatrick has gotten that stalking podcast to run from Youtube, he’s caused young Brinton to be fired, Hooligans may fire someone or get themselves in some trouble, Niki’s business venture is DOA due to him, the SFWA is out 100k, Milwaukee police have probably had to waste 50k in man hours just dealing with his squealing, and he murdered Bernell Trammell. He is just a fat tornado destroying anything he touches.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
So far Fatrick has gotten that stalking podcast to run from Youtube, he’s caused young Brinton to be fired, Hooligans may fire someone or get themselves in some trouble, Niki’s business venture is DOA due to him, the SFWA is out 100k, Milwaukee police have probably had to waste 50k in man hours just dealing with his squealing, and he murdered Bernell Trammell. He is just a fat tornado destroying anything he touches.
He's the Fat-man-ian Devil.

G

B
Bad dude.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It's funny. Patrick is a lot like Trump, both insane, obese narcissists with a Twiiter addiction and can never admit they were wrong. But also in how everyone associated with them pays a price, losing money or jobs or prestige, while the worst that happens to them is getting the boot from Twitter.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
It makes me laugh when muppets go on about the power they have and all...

The Grauniad, 2009:
According to the Ministry of Justice, there are 3,808 judges in England and Wales and 5.4% of them (205) are masons. There are also 29,702 magistrates, of whom 6.4% (1,900) are masons.

The Grauniad, also 2009:
But Jack Straw, the justice secretary, said that as a review had shown no evidence of impropriety or malpractice as a result of a judge being a Freemason it would be "disproportionate" to continue with the practice, introduced in 1998.

The Beeb, 2004:
UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw has defended shaking hands with Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe and saying "nice to see you" when they met in New York.

What they don't mention is that weird shit Straw is doing with his hand in the photo is a Freemason handshake; just force of habit I guess.

I've had a teacher at college swear blind he'd seen someone get off in court after giving one of their distress signs; and while Freemasons don't recruit it's been explained to me at length by multiple members what a wonderful effect joining would have on my character/career. One of those members had been amazing me for years by landing an increasing series of cushy, high-paid jobs he was barely qualified for - so he might have been on to something.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

People have questions @The REAL JDA, I don’t wanna see you pretending the tagging system doesnt work