• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To those with lives who missed the Tape 5 JDA stream: Hooligans is afraid

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
663enc.jpg

Timestamps hopefully work, if not paste the &_____ at the end of the url:
Full stream:
Tape 5 begins(&t=1931s)
Hooligans call(&t=5206s)l:

To summarize, Somerville Dan called Hooligans twice and aired those calls on yesterday's new livestream. Management was not liking the direction of the show and hung-up almost immediately.

This time, once Tape 5 ended, JDA gave it a try and got some more words out of the manager. Dan thinks it sounded like the guy from yesterday, so it's safe to assume progress is being made into finding out what happened. Hopefully we don't get some poor sap fired, but any friend of Pat's isn't a friend of freedom so collateral damage will be made.

listen for 30 seconds of the manager(&t=5291s):

JDA spoofed himself as a Bounding Into Comics and something else writer, no credentials were needed nor do we need to assume they know what that is, but the manager wanted to know if he could have JDA's number so he could refer him to their attorney...
JDA handled it smoother than I expected by saying "Oh you have an attorney involved with this already?" and the manager bumbled along (he went with the Tomlinson route of trying to scare someone into submission, but had no balls when confronted, thus Tomlinsoning the Tomlinson technique)

speculate...

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
They're an established business so naturally they have a lawyer on retainer so that was not surprising. What was telling was that the guy instantly referenced their attorney; indicating he knows the receipt situation is a serious legal matter and he shut his trap in order to cover his ass. Yes, they are quite concerned if not afraid.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
They lawyered up pretty quick...
Imagine being a small business owner who already had to shutter their windows once before and having to lawyer up because some maniac with an inferiority complex convinced you it's a good idea to give them credit card receipts of your customers so they can post them on twitter. How do you do something that fucking stupid.

G

Imagine being a small business owner who already had to shutter their windows once before and having to lawyer up because some maniac with an inferiority complex convinced you it's a good idea to give them credit card receipts of your customers so they can post them on twitter. How do you do something that fucking stupid.
Patrick S Tomlinson is a Freemason is my only serious explanation.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
If it was just Hooligans co-operating with a police investigation then I'd have no problem with it. But they actually gave out Andrew's CC information to the pig so he could fuck with him. They did this to a guy who tipped them at 50%.

Fucking cunts.

Andrew, I know you read here now. Whether it was a debit card or a credit card info that they gave up, call your financial institution and make a complaint about Hooligans giving out your card info. I've posted images and the archive of all the pig's tweets here.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I doubt anything legal would happen without Andrew filing it himself, however they probably are genuinely worried someone will write up an article. What's Milwaukee's local gossip rag? Every town has one where they just copy/paste reddit\twitter drama.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Cool thank you rascals for all your work and Brooke for the OP I couldn't be there due to time difference. Much appreciated.
Enjoying the fun so far!
The more this day goes on the more I am sticking to my idea that today is the first day the downward spiral gets very slippery for Fat Pat... The tipping point has been reached. I was a small business owner for a few years and it blows my mind that someone apparently handed over this to the fat faggot.
The fact that Mr Andrew sir was generous enough to give a 50% tip is even more irritating.
There HAS to be repercussions for this. I mean OK, we know he is fat but let's take HIS many, many posts and sum it up...
A stranger's financial information was handed over to an ARMED man who has been well documented threatening the safety and lives of people he disagrees with in the slightest on multiple occasions.
He has posted this information to thousands of his followers who are gleefully celebrating and demanding interrogations and the like.
An angry, politically charged self confessed gun nut, who dual wields, who doesn't care if your children are with you, who has decided, based on HIS judgement, that you don't have the right to life if you are in the same vicinity... This bar GAVE this man those details which he promptly shared, as WELL as his own independently acquired documentation..

This is fucking mental... The type of person Fatso thinks the rascals are.... On paper he is a million times worse.

Let's just put something out there... Fatso lurks here of course, hey Fatrick you cunt... Now I've mentioned I'm from Dublin or Ireland once or twice. So if some man with an Irish accent goes into HOOLIGANS, an Irish sounding bar... And just happens to engage Fatso and says something like 'oh what you writing there?' will Fatso immediately think stlaker and shoot the poor Paddy potato picker?? Sounds like he would.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So settling internet beefs supercedes a paying customer's privacy? Is Hooligans even a business or another 'club' like SFWA?
Im not saying what they did was right. Im just trying to figure the logic of why they did it. All it should have been was

" Hey Pat, one of your internet trolls was here last night."

" Did you get his info?"

" Nah, he had a drink, said some shit about you and left."

" Why didnt you get his information?"

" Because I wouldnt be able to give it to you anyways. He didnt do anything wrong. Good tipper though."

Snake

Forum Clout
They're an established business so naturally they have a lawyer on retainer so that was not surprising. What was telling was that the guy instantly referenced their attorney; indicating he knows the receipt situation is a serious legal matter and he shut his trap in order to cover his ass. Yes, they are quite concerned if not afraid.
Oh I'm not famiLiar with that, pleastalkwithmyattorneycanihaveyourphonenumber?