• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To those who don't live in the US.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I like the fact that anyone can become president.

You don't need to come from money. You don't need to have power.

Work hard, keep your nose clean and you (yes you) could end up in the White House.

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

It's a myth that anyone previously unconnected (such as an unknown white or blue collar worker or farmer/rancher) can reach the highest office. Every single president besides Trump had previously served in government as either former governors, congressmen, or high-ranking military officers before they were elected (or became president because they were already vice president). Trump himself was born into wealth and power and was not a nobody.

G

It's a myth that anyone previously unconnected (such as an unknown white or blue collar worker or farmer/rancher) can reach the highest office. Every single president besides Trump had previously served in government as either former governors, congressmen, or high-ranking military officers before they were elected (or became president because they were already vice president). Trump himself was born into wealth and power and was not a nobody.
Oh literal RobertMewler

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I lived both inside and outside of the USA. The one thing I really appreciate about the USA is if you need something done like paying your water bill something simple like that. Your electric bill for any kind of office visit like that, it's really easy to do here in the USA. In Greece. It's very difficult because they're rarely open and when they do they barely want to work when they're there. They are worse than any fat black woman that's behind the counter here in the USA. The fat black woman may huff and puff but she will eventually do her job. In Greece they just simply won't they're not there or they try to push it off for the next day

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I lived both inside and outside of the USA. The one thing I really appreciate about the USA is if you need something done like paying your water bill something simple like that. Your electric bill for any kind of office visit like that, it's really easy to do here in the USA. In Greece. It's very difficult because they're rarely open and when they do they barely want to work when they're there. They are worse than any fat black woman that's behind the counter here in the USA. The fat black woman may huff and puff but she will eventually do her job. In Greece they just simply won't they're not there or they try to push it off for the next day
Spent a few weeks in Thessaloniki last year and I gotta say, the sheer laziness of Greeks is almost infectious.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Don't you have to purchase TV through the government? And won't calling someone a nigger or faggot online actually result in prison, child?
lol no you can go and buy a TV. I don't know anyone post boomer generation that pays for it. They stopped sending threatening letters to me years ago. The idea is ludicrous and the argument is always the same: "You're stealing by not paying for it" which is kinda like leaving all your belongings in the middle of the street and claiming you're being robbed. It wasn't even plausible before there were hundreds of online alternatives to watch stuff. It's in their interest for you to watch it given that it's essentially state TV :fighter_sm:, if it was worth a shit they'd put it behind a restrictive paywall.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Spent a few weeks in Thessaloniki last year and I gotta say, the sheer laziness of Greeks is almost infectious.
I have 2 cousins that have never come to the USA and have had careers over there, one was a teacher and the other a prison guard. The good news is they are in their 50s and retired with a livable income, have remodeled and built new homes all on 1 salary. Something you can't do here in the USA anymore. They both got their pensions cut because of the crisis and had to send the wives to work and they both did odd jobs to supplement income like tutoring or handiwork, but the crisis is about over and wages have stabilized a bit now. Pre crisis with all it's problems I would have loved to have retired there but that's not just feasible for me anymore.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
But it was / is at least theoretically possible. Pretty groundbreaking idea for 1776

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I have to say americans are the most “open” people in the world

You Meet some rando and within 5 minutes he’ll tell you how he fucked some fat whore he dm’ed off instagram last week or how trump/biden is a motherfucker or how they’re a recovering addict, even if you just started the conversation about the long line in airport customs

Sure, other countiess can be friendlier, the dutch , southern meds, brazilians, some island niggers in the caribeean, but it’s more a of a passive aggressive Niceness and they generally wont be as opinionated or share their private life

I think this has to do with the first amendment and growing up in that culture…#usaindistress lol, burgers generally have an “idgaf” or “fuck the world” attitude (because they think they are the centre of it lol)
Think?