• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To those who don't live in the US.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
What do you admire most about the US?

I think it's pretty neat that the US is so massive and you can easily find a place to live that has the climate you want. You can live on an area that never sees snow, or you can live in a city that gets several blizzards and subzero temperatures.

The interstate system is also PFG.

What say you?

If Uncle Putin can talk about what he likes about the US, I think you can too.

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout
Probably the welfare system, I remember learning that there's no health care in USA and thought that's fucking awful what if someone get cancer, but then there are people like Patrick that don't have to work a day in his life and goes on vacation whenever just by claiming he's mentally ill or some shit

G

- Its a self sustaining continent all on its own...desert (Death Valley) to jungle (Everglades)
-Ability to make money from hard work
-Americans, pound for pound have the most Joie de vivre (zest for life) out of any advanced society. Natural innovators, entertainers, leaders, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
- Its a self sustaining continent all on its own...desert (Arizona) to jungle (Everglades)
-Ability to make money from hard work
-Americans, pound for pound have the most Joie de vivre (zest for life) out of any advanced society. Natural entertainers, leaders, etc.
The everglades are the only place in the world where crocodiles and alligators exist together. That always blew me away.

G

I have to say americans are the most “open” people in the world

You Meet some rando and within 5 minutes he’ll tell you how he fucked some fat whore he dm’ed off instagram last week or how trump/biden is a motherfucker or how they’re a recovering addict, even if you just started the conversation about the long line in airport customs

Sure, other countiess can be friendlier, the dutch , southern meds, brazilians, some island niggers in the caribeean, but it’s more a of a passive aggressive Niceness and they generally wont be as opinionated or share their private life

I think this has to do with the first amendment and growing up in that culture…#usaindistress lol, burgers generally have an “idgaf” or “fuck the world” attitude (because they think they are the centre of it lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I like that occasionally you produce a good show or film. The rest of the good stuff is basic stuff you can find elsewhere. You hear of bands in the 60s saying America was THE dream but I don't particularly feel like that.

The individual quality of life is pretty shitty unless you are wealthy in the US. Here you can be earning minimum wage and getting in a car accident or breaking your arm or having cancer won't completely financially destroy you. I couldn't imagine having that in the back of my head all the time

G

I like a lot about the place and consider myself part American, as one of my grandparents was from there, another one grew up there and I have a lot of family living in various states. There's an energy about the place that's hard to describe. You feel like anything is possible and anything (good or bad) could happen at any time. Obviously the geography and biodiversity is amazing. I also love the can-do attitude a lot of Americans have. There's a reason so many great companies and inventions have come out of the States.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
What do you admire most about the US?

I think it's pretty neat that the US is so massive and you can easily find a place to live that has the climate you want. You can live on an area that never sees snow, or you can live in a city that gets several blizzards and subzero temperatures.

The interstate system is also PFG.

What say you?

If Uncle Putin can talk about what he likes about the US, I think you can too.

The First and Second Amendment (Also pleading the fifth shit).

Rock solid govt and judicial institutions

Ease of Business, Zero red tape and Bureaucracy

Hegemony of USD - World currency

There's a lot more points but just the presence of above is what makes US far more superior and unique than any white country in the world.

Last edited:

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I like the fact that anyone can become president.

You don't need to come from money. You don't need to have power.

Work hard, keep your nose clean and you (yes you) could end up in the White House.

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I like that occasionally you produce a good show or film. The rest of the good stuff is basic stuff you can find elsewhere. You hear of bands in the 60s saying America was THE dream but I don't particularly feel like that.

The individual quality of life is pretty shitty unless you are wealthy in the US. Here you can be earning minimum wage and getting in a car accident or breaking your arm or having cancer won't completely financially destroy you. I couldn't imagine having that in the back of my head all the time
No one really lives like that. You can go to ghettos here and people are driving new/late model cars- have they latest smartphone/wearing Jordan's or $150+ dollar sneakers and seem to have no problem buying food.

Working poor isn't particularly great, but most jobs/employers offer insurance and if you're broke, there are ways to get an education subsidized so you won't be broke.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
I always thought US comedy was far superior. There isn't much else. The one question I've seen British people get asked on here the most is; "how come you're into O&A?" and the answer is because if you wanted something like that to listen to, you weren't finding it on British radio. If you were wanting offensive comedy in 90s/00s Britain it was a Roy Chubby Brown/Frankie Boyle dvd or take a hike.

Americans are definitely most sensitive on the whole but there's paradoxically more tolerance for hatred. It's a tough one man

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I always thought US comedy was far superior. There isn't much else. The one question I've seen British people get asked on here the most is; "how come you're into O&A?" and the answer is because if you wanted something like that to listen to, you weren't finding it on British radio. If you were wanting offensive comedy in 90s/00s Britain it was a Roy Chubby Brown/Frankie Boyle dvd or take a hike.

Americans are definitely most sensitive on the whole but there's paradoxically more tolerance for hatred. It's a tough one man
Don't you have to purchase TV through the government? And won't calling someone a nigger or faggot online actually result in prison, child?

Forum Clout
The nature and landscapes. Flora and fauna. And like you said it’s so massive it has every kind of terrain. That’s kind of mind blowing to me cause i live in such a tiny country.

Nigga Eurasia is the biggest and most geologically diverse continent on Earth. We have fawkin everything from misty fjords to deserts to tropical beaches. Don't ever put yourself down like that again.

We do share it with bug people and streetshitters though.

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Nigga Eurasia is the biggest and most geologically diverse continent on Earth. We have fawkin everything from misty fjords to to deserts to tropical beaches. Don't ever put yourself down like that again.

We do share it with bug people and streetshitters though.
Not all of it as accessable as it is in the US. We put roads EVERYWHERE including a road that goes up to one of the 14,000 foot mountains in Colorado and has a parking lot on top.