• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

To my white-collar brothermen

G

I plan on using the extra time (which is money and adds up quick), that I would otherwise be spending driving to and from work, on more useful endeavors like exercising or working on other projects or spending time with my daughter that I didn't abandon.
My commute time is fucked. I start at 8 but need to wake up at 5:30. Its the most cucked part of my job.

Opster might go for a remote job soon...

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Pre covid I did two days a week working in a office with bits at home. Now I just do the bits at home two days a week and coast on some sound investments. I could probably try harder and make even more but what the fuck is the point

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I don't wear a collared shirt a work because it can get snagged into something and kill me. Only flat collared shirts, any color you want. It's a pretty sweet gig I guess.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Ah what da Hell do I know, you gimme my container of coffee I'm A-OK. Leave the economics of your chairs to da big wigs upstairs! Just keep my checks coming!

G

Yesterday I was reading dilbert comics. I was like... ha! That is so me. :p

Forum Clout
I’ve got a gray collar job. The majority of the time I’m working onsite at a customer’s facility. I’ve had jobs where I’ve had a private office, cubicles, and open office space. Open office space is the worst. A cubicle at least gives you some privacy.