• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Titties and Good Vibrations

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
There are so many youtube channels like this now i.e. girl in super low cut dress/tight yoga pants doing something normal but has her massive tits/ass as the thumbnail.

I'm not complaining in this case. Those are some quality beefers.
Ya those tits are top notch but fuck women. A guy playing that same song on YouTube with equal or greater skill would have 1k views while she gets millions. This dumb cunt is one missing finger away from spreading her labia on onlyfans fuck her and her guitar the only thing I want to see this whore strum is my raging 4 inch peckah

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Very underrated band. Fucking love the Smithereens. That first album is amazing.

The first one is perfect but they all have some greatness to them. Their 1999 album God Save The Smithereens is amazing and hugely overlooked. Nice dudes too, I put Pat on the phone with my dad after a show and he talked to him for what seemed like 10 minutes. Jim put me on the guest list for their next show since I'd driven so far to see them. Another time he let me play his Rickenbacker. They let my parents backstage and gave them a bottle of wine. I got to open for a solo Pat show once too. Love that band.

G

The first one is perfect but they all have some greatness to them. Their 1999 album God Save The Smithereens is amazing and hugely overlooked. Nice dudes too, I put Pat on the phone with my dad after a show and he talked to him for what seemed like 10 minutes. Jim put me on the guest list for their next show since I'd driven so far to see them. Another time he let me play his Rickenbacker. They let my parents backstage and gave them a bottle of wine. I got to open for a solo Pat show once too. Love that band.
Completely agree. Not a bad album in there. And that's cool as shit. I'm not surprised they were good guys. I was actually very sad to hear Pat died.

Not exactly a deep cut but fawwwwk, I used to listen to this one after a few road sodas all the time

[MEDIA=youtube]vqML7WbOun8[/MEDIA]

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
Completely agree. Not a bad album in there. And that's cool as shit. I'm not surprised they were good guys. I was actually very sad to hear Pat died.

Not exactly a deep cut but fawwwwk, I used to listen to this one after a few road sodas all the time

Never gets old. Apparently Kurt Cobain loved them and used to listen to that first album a shitload. About a Girl is a little similar, don't know if that was on purpose. I've been hearing a cover of it lately on Sirius. They don't get enuff respeck I tells ya

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout

And yeah, it was sad losing Pat. We weren't on the greatest of terms when he croaked but I still love the guy, had a billion hilarious stories that he loved taking as long as possible to tell lol. I'm glad they are continuing without him though, although I've yet to see them. It's a little trippy the Gin Blossoms singer stepping in because I met both of those bands like a month apart from eachother and they were both about equally extra friendly and I never talked to either of them about the other and then it turns out they were super close etc.