• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

‘Tis the season of kindness

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
@Lamont & Tonelli ribs every single post I make, so he’s cool. Shoutout to @EraGodless as well.

I hate niggers, but @captain_kamala can hang

I hate fags, but @CarolMaxheinie is cool. RIP. #fuckmonkeypox

@McGowan6 is one of my very favorites cus he has a way of wording a thought in a clever way only a faggy Brit can. Kinda like Eddie Izzard, whom I was a fan of before he completely lost his troon mind.

@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 can never comment in less than a paragraph, but is always entertaining.

@Minaw always makes me laugh with his short but sweet contributions.

@Upton Baby Sinclair cus he’s hilarious and a fellow Orange County brotherman. Love ya, miss ya!

@NortheastPhilly for protecting Israel and its interests.

@Pringle Can Lothario and @Jims_Maroon_Pants for being og posters that always busted my ribs before I created an account. Shoutout to @ACorsicanPimp for the same reason. RIP.

@Juschippinyababe for being a man of taste and also appreciating the Yard House chain we have here in California.

@Cyberatorquer and @BillKlacks cus their names bust a nigga ribs.

And an extra special shoutout to all the brothermen that text Pig and make him squeal for our entertainment. That bit is my absolute favorite part of this whole forum.

Last edited:
G

@Patreeky Because he brings us the good vibrations!
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda just my kind of off the wall humor guy, same goes for @captain_kamala , @Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT for the best phone and irl pranks, half of which @CuntFucker or @HH Brother get credit for.

There's others, but since no one choose me I'll just keep them to myself....J/k, I'm just too tired to keep typing. Am I even making sense anymore?

@Jizz , He wacky brotherman and I love it!

@Gay Faggot. Is pretty cool too. Just need to start doing drugs or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

@Patreeky Because he brings us the good vibrations!
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda just my kind of off the wall humor guy, same goes for @captain_kamala , @Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT for the best phone and irl pranks, half of which @CuntFucker or @HH Brother get credit for.

There's others, but since no one choose me I'll just keep them to myself....J/k, I'm just too tired to keep typing. Am I even making sense anymore?

Aww, i choose you, Bubs. You’re in my top 3 favourites😘

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
You’re a real rabble rouser, you know that Gay Faggot?😂
I’m a narcissist like all performers are. Sometimes I lash out because of my own insecurities. Especially during the holidays. I just can’t be happy seeing other people be kind. A lot of times I just have to sit in silence, shrouded in darkness and brooood.
F40703C8-81F3-4F0A-9178-99C876F69F7C.jpeg

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
@Patreeky You are genuinely kind. If there were an injured squirrel on a highway, you would stop to help. Also, you like The Kinks, which tells me we could talk for days
@McGowan6 You love your family. Also, you should ditch your job at the money factory and write.
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda You are a genius and a madman.
@Ricci Ryda Please, return.
@NortheastPhilly The OG Dan troll. Thank you for your service
@captain_kamala You role with the punches with the best of 'em. You deserve a happy life.
@Minaw You're an anchor. A milemarker. In other words, a good egg.
@CarolMaxheinie You are the only proof that we are not all living in our mother's basement. And Patrick hates that.
@RobertMewler I lost a child, too. I'm sorry. You are a warm, and properly racist woman. Now knit me some socks.
@Nigger Jim Every Nigger Jim post is like Christmas. You crack me up. Still, some posts make me concerned for your wellbeing. I hope you are okay.
@aRTie02150 You made me reevaluate my position on birds. Also, I think you're a good fella.
@UnPRePared I 100% believe that you were in Genesis. Seriously.
@SpaceEdge Your work exceeds interpretation.

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
@CuntFucker you always find the good in everyone.
@captain_kamala p funny and doesn’t tap out when absolutely dragged.
@RobertMewler for hating jews and making that ornament.
@Caverlock does great archiving work.
@SpaceEdge @NiceNameStupid @covidcumia destroy my ribs too often.
@admin keeps the site running.
There’s a lot of other great posters but if your name is not included in this thread just accept that you’re unloved and kill yourself.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
@CuntFucker you always find the good in everyone.
@captain_kamala p funny and doesn’t tap out when absolutely dragged.
@RobertMewler for hating jews and making that ornament.
@Caverlock does great archiving work.
@SpaceEdge @NiceNameStupid @covidcumia destroy my ribs too often.
@admin keeps the site running.
There’s a lot of other great posters but if your name is not included in this thread just accept that you’re unloved and kill yourself.
Duly noted.
:dm_large:

G

[MEDIA=vocaroo]12Rg6KZlfGsw[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]rmm1bc[/MEDIA]

but seriously tho', ur a good egg

You fucking rule, this is how de do it and this is how we rock it!

I want to do acid with you and visit different dimensions and go on interdimensional adventures together!