• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tiny Tim's Revenge update: a "possibility" that it's out by Christmas... of 2023

EraGodless

Forum Clout
We're ten months away from Christmas 2022, but apparently that's too soon for unemployed Pat to crank out this dogshit

8a41ef9e58c2dfe0d3abc6f1bcbd3ece.jpg

He also, despite saying he would get this chapter finished if it kills him, tweeted about a hundred more times before the day ended.

Bonus update, he finished the chapter, now has five whole chapters written, and has sent them off to his "agent". I hope he lies to Pat and tells him it's good so he can waste more time on this turd

ddd8aa95cbe526ca9becb4f1a6841e8c.jpg

His writing sucks 100 dicks. It's quite possibly the worst writing I have ever read-- and I taught special Ed in the Rio Grande Valley (basically Mexico).

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Jocko Willink had an idea for a children's book in something like September a few years ago and wanted it out by Christmas. When his agent told him that was completely impossible, he started his own publishing company and did it anyway.

Jocko took less than 3 months.
Fatso is shooting for 23, and will almost certainly fail.
Well, one guy is a SEAL and the one is a walrus.

G

This is one of the biggest examples of how Pat’s insanity and the cyberstalking has fucked with his brain. Who would think this is a good idea? What publisher is going to pay for this?

This is something an established author could do for fun and release as a short story on patreon- not a full length novel for someone with no contract.

G

It's not hard.

The problem is his ego - once he self-publishes, then he's exactly the self-published dolt we've always known him to be.

I wonder if his ego also demands he have some sort of paperback with his name on it so he can fatly "unbox" them in a video and fatly try and handsell them to people at the bar and other places.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
No wonder his shit sucks. He picks up where he left off in a drunken stupor and forgets what happened a paragraph ago.

On my novel, which will outsell his entire collection, I reread the entire chapter constantly while writing to make sure I'm not even repeating the same words. Every new chapter I start by reading the whole previous chapter.

He really fucking sucks
You are also working on a novel?

I'm working on the next great American novel myself.

What's yours about?