• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tiny Tim's Revenge update: a "possibility" that it's out by Christmas... of 2023

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
We're ten months away from Christmas 2022, but apparently that's too soon for unemployed Pat to crank out this dogshit

8a41ef9e58c2dfe0d3abc6f1bcbd3ece.jpg

He also, despite saying he would get this chapter finished if it kills him, tweeted about a hundred more times before the day ended.

Bonus update, he finished the chapter, now has five whole chapters written, and has sent them off to his "agent". I hope he lies to Pat and tells him it's good so he can waste more time on this turd

ddd8aa95cbe526ca9becb4f1a6841e8c.jpg

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
What a fucking absolute waste of time. All this fat faggot does is waste time: arguing with everybody on Twitter, arguing with people via text, building stupid, worthless models, starting "novels" that go fucking nowhere. What happened to your "Herd Immunity" WiP, you dumb cunt?

He never accomplishes anything concrete. He just pumps his useless bullshit into the ether.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
It would be terribly possible to get this written by Christmas and self-publish it on Amazon or somewhere, but he's way too fat to accomplish that.
There's a free tool from Amazon that you feed your Word manuscript to, it turns it into a Kindle book, you proofread it (or not, if you're Pat), then you upload that file and fill out your name and bank details. I think that also handles print-on-demand books, for people who want paper copies.

It's not hard.

The problem is his ego - once he self-publishes, then he's exactly the self-published dolt we've always known him to be.

Forum Clout
It would be terribly possible to get this written by Christmas and self-publish it on Amazon or somewhere, but he's way too fat to accomplish that.
Jocko Willink had an idea for a children's book in something like September a few years ago and wanted it out by Christmas. When his agent told him that was completely impossible, he started his own publishing company and did it anyway.

Jocko took less than 3 months.
Fatso is shooting for 23, and will almost certainly fail.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
The fact that fatty has to send this off to his agent is more proof that he doesn't have a publisher. If he had a publisher, he would send the outline to his editor.

Here's his other books failures:

No wonder his shit sucks. He picks up where he left off in a drunken stupor and forgets what happened a paragraph ago.

On my novel, which will outsell his entire collection, I reread the entire chapter constantly while writing to make sure I'm not even repeating the same words. Every new chapter I start by reading the whole previous chapter.

He really fucking sucks