Thread Deleting WHITE NIGGER

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
‎
‎
I've never seen someone show off their benis by flashing the base. Clever ruse? Is this the chinamans myspace angle?
Also holding the tip with his pinky, not fooling anybody

This is how a real man does it

1713075425207.png

midwit

‎
Go whine about the death of muh race some more. That'll help

It will help. Normal white people care about shit like like you know, their entire genetic history being erased, etc.

When you answer the question of "who are you" with "I am jewish ukraine russian x who knows partial nigger x y z also I am very short" those questions mean nothing.

But for normal people it actually is meaningful.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
‎

It will help. Normal white people care about shit like like you know, their entire genetic history being erased, etc.

When you answer the question of "who are you" with "I am jewish ukraine russian x who knows partial nigger x y z also I am very short" those questions mean nothing.

So how many kids have you fathered for the race?

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
‎
‎
Will the mods ever explain who deleted the thread and why?

So, under the new leadership we’re no longer allowed to rape each other? Kinda gay if you ask me.
If only you could see the conversation behind the scenes in the mod section, there's a fierce fight happening right now on this matter.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
‎
‎

"Aw jeez, someone erased my genetic history, how am I supposed to know who I am, now?"

You really are an empty husk of a person with no personal achievements to be proud of, aren't you?

midwit

‎
I was hammered drunk last night so I do apologize for my cringe. In my defense I will note that when I break balls with Boq he responds in kind and gets it immediately. It's almost like he can intuit that we're on an internet forum of retired shock jocks and we're just having a laugh together and breaking balls. Boq must be 200 IQ.