• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Those chairs won’t last long

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Those chairs need to be chained down in his neighborhood.
IMG_8763.jpeg
I have never seen his full yard before. Wow, it's shit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
That's fucking apartment building is so out of place that it looks like it was photoshopped in.
I can only imagine how furious it makes Pat that he can’t tweet his complaints about the loud neighbors in the section eight housing next door. He cares so much about not being seen as racist that he will never admit their peace is disturbed every day and night by his fellow unemployed deadbeats.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I can only imagine how furious it makes Pat that he can’t tweet his complaints about the loud neighbors in the section eight housing next door. He cares so much about not being seen as racist that he will never admit their peace is disturbed every day and night by his fellow unemployed deadbeats.
He probably says some gay trendy internet comment like " They are just living their best life."

ViVillHaVin!

Forum Clout
Piggy posted this yesterday, guess he was doing his best yard work to convince Niki not to leave
View attachment 134223
View attachment 134224
What a dump, didn’t notice the ghetto direct tv dish that probably hasn’t been connected since the 90s. You know you’re in a bad neighborhood when every row home / apartment building has about 10 old dishes on the roof

And of course look who is in the comments
View attachment 134225
Dominic is a registered sex offender for abusing an 8 year old girl in case you forgot.
images.jpg

You call that a villa! Its got section 8 housing next to it

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit, I never even thought of that. It explains why he barely leaves the house - he’s afraid of “those people” next door that are right on top of him. The dish still sitting above the door is hilarious, that could be easily removed. You drive through the ghetto and it’s hundreds of those dishes that have been shut off for years.

I remember Ron Bennington said he at one point sold cable tv / satellite service to all the ghetto neighborhoods because other sales guys wouldn’t go. He said they would select the most expensive package (all the channels) and of course never keep up with payments but he didn’t care because he still got the sale commission.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Piggy posted this yesterday, guess he was doing his best yard work to convince Niki not to leave

View attachment 134224
What a dump, didn’t notice the ghetto direct tv dish that probably hasn’t been connected since the 90s. You know you’re in a bad neighborhood when every row home / apartment building has about 10 old dishes on the roof
It's like someone built Norman Bate's house next to a correctional facility.

Also, why are there four fucking cables strung to his house? Are they functional, or did he just want that "Mumbai Slum" look?