• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Those are not shoes child" Pat is drunk already

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The difference between Reagan and Biden is Reagan was being backstopped, day to day stuff was delegated and he rarely did press conferences and when he did he always stuck to a script. Biden won't acknowledge his memory problems and refuses to stop trying ad libbing (which he was never good at) and stubbornly keeps holding onto the reins of power. One situation is managed, the other is volatile. A crank demented cunt who won't listen to anyone is a risk as president. Also as someone posted n another thread pointed out, Reagan was in his second term and Biden is trying to get reelected when he is only going to get worse

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Xenophobic...

1707849952796.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I love how him and cornette still hate each other - Jim will die of stroke while yelling about how much he hates Russo
I think russo's new tactic is to pretend he's past it. that and the christian gimmick drives Jim crazy. Corny almost burst a blood vessel just responding to his article defending the Beaver Cleavage angle

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Lol is it okay to be outwardly hateful towards Russians now? Because they're the bad guys, right? Just an entire country full of evil bad guys.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
We’ve shamed this guy out of calling himself a comedian, marathon runner, etc but we can’t shake him from calling people child. He seriously thinks it’s a stinging insult. Pat it makes you look like even more of a catty fat bitch