• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thisis what happens to women who make it to 50 with no kids

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What is it with retards today who project an entire human personality on their pets? It only exists in your own head, stupid.

If someone else started feeding them they’d “love” them too.

Don’t get me wrong, they do have personality and affection for you, but not to the level of these Tiktok and Instagram mental cases think.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I have an aunt that never had kids, she lives in a studio apartment in coontown, and does shit like write her local congressman about how the garbage truck comes too early in the morning.
Is she turning into one of them. 10am garbage trucks is too early my nig! Or the one white guy who never sold mows his lawn at 11 and a bunch of jigs scream out the window that it’s too early for dis shit!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
So there's a board, with buttons on it, each with something the cat enjoys.

The cat has learned that if it presses a button and the sound comes out, it gets something it likes. It has no idea what sounds bring what treats, but it didn't really matter because every one was a winner. It's getting confused now because she's added a bunch of shit it doesn't want to the board - "sound", "open", "Mary Robinette" - and it can't figure out why some buttons don't bring treats, so it just hits a bunch, looks at her and hopes for the best.

Then ol' widow cunt makes up a bunch of stories in her head about how "laser litter feather rub" is somehow intentional concept-based communication, and here we are.

Prove me wrong, bitch. Add a "Put kitty to sleep" button and see if it hits it.

Last edited:

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Nice baked bean teeth, stupid
1648222456800.png
1648222524400.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
These mental cases will anthropomorphize their cats who will almost certainly be feasting on their gizzards after they die but look at actual people with a difference of political opinion the way they would a worm being crushed beneath their boot. It’s very disconcerting to think that these are the people who will soon be overseeing the 21st century gulags
I imagine it being like Hogan's Heroes, except Schultz will be a tranny and Klink will be the one found erotically strangled in a hotel room somewhere. I can't imagine anyone who is their prisoner taking them seriously.

What is it with retards today who project an entire human personality on their pets? It only exists in your own head, stupid.

If someone else started feeding them they’d “love” them too.
I regularly tell people someone could break into my place and beat me in the head with a brick and as long as they pet my dog and give her some sort of food, she'd just sit there. My sister's dog on the other hand... he's a sweet dog but if someone threatened my nephews i'm pretty sure he'd kill them. Some backwoods retard mixed a Shar Pei with a Bull Terrier.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I'm always amazed at how clearly you can tell when an older woman never had kids, they have this combination of arrested development where they delusionally act like they're these hip young things in their thirties dying their hair and dressing "quirky" in addition to behavior like this that is so clearly trying to fill that gaping hole that ignoring their biological maternal instinct left.