This week in bad friends; Dennis Farrell

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Bad friend, Dennis Farrell has been needling Bovine Joe about his cruise ship gig. He posted a YouTube detailing how shitty it is working as a cruise ship musician.
IMG_7998.jpeg

Joe was obliged to compose a lengthy response.

IMG_7997.jpeg

This week in Bad Friends is still awaiting comment from Joann Ancona.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Let me get this straight, they just picked Joseph randomly out of a hat and automatically put him in the “top tier” group? Something is off about that.

What sort of portfolio would he even send in for this type of gig? Also, who hires a 64 year old man as opposed to someone in their 30s-40s for what’s essentially a lounge act: playing while people watch their food?

Edit: Dennis really burned his ass, you can tell by how long winded Joseph’s answer is and the catty conclusion.

G

Ha ha ha holy shit. I was making more than this by the time I turned 20. Though my job didn't have the added perks of being on a floating prison 24/7 and no emergency medical centers nearby if my heart suddenly exploded due to long term crack use.

IMG_20240421_040040.jpg

Ha ha ha holy shit. I was making more than this by the time I turned 20. Though my job didn't have the added perks of being on a floating prison 24/7 and no emergency medical centers nearby if my heart suddenly exploded due to long term crack use.

View attachment 194252
If you were young and didn't have a wife and FOUR children, didn't need a house...then that wouldn't be so bad, considering food and lodging are provided. Alas, Brother Joe is 68.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I remember this retard coming to Ant's house for something. Actually came over to me and said, "I know you don't like me, but I'm Anthony's friend too."

I said. "Who are you?"

"Mother Shucker."

"Who?"

And that was the last time Mother Shucker and I shared an experience together.
Seems like the ultimate Cumia ballwasher and a massive faggot