• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "thing" cry's about having to work 8 hour days. HAHAHA

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I had a girlfriend who worked at a pharmacy and would come home crying like 70% of the time and would always have a story about her or one of the other dumb bitches there crying during their shift due to the stress of counting pills or because someone was in a bad mood and the rest of them assumed it was directed at them. I was always shocked at how they were just always crying in front of customers and not getting fired. It was the adult women more than the highschool kids too. I've always had blue collar jobs. If I ever cried on one of them I would've been brutally made fun of to the point of suicide or maybe even get a punch in the face. If I ever had an employee just stop what they're doing to go cry, I'd be like "You obviously can't hack it so you might as well go home."
I think thats a problem everywhere now. My mom has worked in a hospital for 25 years and she says theres these new young girls now that constantly cry at work and it pisses her off.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think thats a problem everywhere now. My mom has worked in a hospital for 25 years and she says theres these new young girls now that constantly cry at work and it pisses her off.
It seems like a thousand times more irresponsible and immature in a hospital setting. There's people in there dying having to listen to some idiot cry because she took a stressful job that she can't handle or feels "under-appreciated." That seems to be a pretty common woman gripe about their jobs. They start a job and no matter if they're a fucking cashier or whatever lowly shit, they think they should be running the company within a month and bitch and cry that they're under-appreciated because they do everything.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I had a girlfriend who worked at a pharmacy and would come home crying like 70% of the time and would always have a story about her or one of the other dumb bitches there crying during their shift due to the stress of counting pills or because someone was in a bad mood and the rest of them assumed it was directed at them. I was always shocked at how they were just always crying in front of customers and not getting fired. It was the adult women more than the highschool kids too. I've always had blue collar jobs. If I ever cried on one of them I would've been brutally made fun of to the point of suicide or maybe even get a punch in the face. If I ever had an employee just stop what they're doing to go cry, I'd be like "You obviously can't hack it so you might as well go home."
Working construction jobs, it's insane to even think of one of the guys openly sobbing from emotional pain* at the site.
You step on a board with a nail in it and see the tip come out the top of your boot? Nobody is going to give you shit for leaking a little, that's a gruesome and likely involuntary. But coming to work sad? Throw a hammer at a bundle of lumber, swear at the rookie, tell extra-filthy jokes and get a fucking move on. Be sad at home.
*Unless your pet just died/is dying and you can't be there, you got the whole day ahead and a grave to dig when you get home. Even the crustiest foreman would understand. You still do the fucking work, though. Cry into the concrete mixer if you must, but please don't get any on this steel I just prepped for welding.

G

They start a job and no matter if they're a fucking cashier or whatever lowly shit, they think they should be running the company within a month and bitch and cry that they're under-appreciated because they do everything.
Young guys do that, too. They're staggered that they might have to do the heavy lifting for a year or two before anyone gives a shit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The white race is finished...
Thing whines like a kike.

Hey resident kike, enlighten me on this kikery with your buttery anti-White screed.

B2EBCF9A-0911-49A6-B6BA-DD1278C987FC.jpeg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Back when I slaved for the public, I saw a couple come in with their young daughter. The dad was fucking zooted with a broken arm and the mom was obviously a recovering pillbilly. Dude ended up hanging his head back passed out at the computers while trying to work out how they could get insurance to cover another vehicle. Turns out he had wrecked their car the night before and the hospital gave him pain meds, so he took all of them, all at once, as you do.
Anyway, as the cops and the ambulance and CPS come flying in, their little girl is scream crying in dirty pajamas as they cart away her Dad with her mom yelling "He's a good man!" over and over while they wheel him away. The manager tells me to comfort the girl while she calms everyone else down, at which point I started crying too, because it was just too much to bear and no one was considering my feelings, you know?

Nah, just fucking with you. I read the kid stories until her grandma came and got her. Sometimes you just suck it up or you quit, or you deal with the shit until you can.

Forum Clout
Not to sound like one of (((them))) but if that there they/them is about to quit anyway, why not just encourage the other 3 assholes to walk out alongside it? Worst case scenario, shim gets fired and they lose the job they're about to leave anyway, and most optimistic one they scare the manager enough to bend the knee.

Wagies are faggots.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Not to sound like one of (((them))) but if that there they/them is about to quit anyway, why not just encourage the other 3 assholes to walk out alongside it? Worst case scenario, shim gets fired and they lose the job they're about to leave anyway, and most optimistic one they scare the manager enough to bend the knee.

Wagies are faggots.
How funny would it be if they agreed go walk out together but don't even do it after the first one quits.