• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This should offend all of us

G

He traded up a natural blonde with perfect Elmer's glue skin for a bulldyke with eyes retardedly too close together.

View attachment 18261
The pedophile glasses aside, everything about his body language in this picture is creepy and off. The splayed legs, the ambiguous simpy way his fingers are hovering around her neck, the clingy effeminate way he's resting his head on hers, and the dead soulless eyes. It's a picture of a man who is dangerously possessive of a woman he knows will absolutely leave him one day.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The pedophile glasses aside, everything about his body language in this picture is creepy and off. The splayed legs, the ambiguous simpy way his fingers are hovering around her neck, the clingy effeminate way he's resting his head on hers, and the dead soulless eyes. It's a picture of a man who is dangerously possessive of a woman he knows will absolutely leave him one day.

The way his right hand is gripping her neck is legitimately disturbing. That picture looks like the poster for a domestic abuse thriller from the 80s.

*movie trailer voice* "She needs to get away for the good of her child. But he won't let her out of his grip, child."

G

1641307247856.png

After hearing his shaking, womanly voice in Josiah V makes this reply of his so much funnier. He had to see that picture of her pregnant tits bursting out of her wedding dress and Jon wolfishly leering at them, no fucks given for decorum. His horny insolence made her wet. I guarantee Fat felt a wave of nausea wash over him. Then he got that hitch in his throat and had to fight back tears. What naturally followed was his emotional, childish response "I don't want to ever see her again and I have a better one now."

That is just objectively not true, Fat. While Adrienne is way below my standards, she is quite obviously far better looking than the ugly wretch you're married to now. She also has produced children, so she is objectively a better woman than the barren cunt you're stuck with, who chose alcohol and prolonged adolescence over fulfilling her biological imperative.