• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This should offend all of us

G

Screenshot_20220103-210752~2.png

Well, Pig, by your own account, you begged her to stay. It was only AFTER she deemed you an unfit parent that you decided she was a sociopath and a monster. Whether you threatened to kill her before or after that is kind of irrelevant at that point.

Your second wife is:
- fat
- ugly
- an alcoholic depressive
- unemployed
- a fraud
- and barren

Your first wife:
- is raising 3 kids
- working
- happy.

The problem here, the common denominator, is YOU. Ade dumped you when she realized she was pregnant because that was the shock she needed to finaly stand up to her narcissistic, emotionally abusive husband. And you threw a hissy fit, naturally. And 10 years later, you haven't spent a single second self-reflecting or trying to better yourself. You DID, however, write a long-winded blog post turning Robin Williams' death into a pity party for yourself, in which you defamed your former wife and completely misconstrued why your relationship ended. You are a fat, mean, pathological liar and I hope this continues forever.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
She keeps her trap shut and copulates with the lower races so I can go to the bar or fuck up my latest Star Trek model, child. I'm sorry you live in your mother's basement and can't snag yourself a severe depressive who'll enable your worst personality traits just so she doesn't have to admit to her family that she's a lesbian. Die mad about it.