• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This retard never gets old

Forum Clout
IMG_4999.jpeg

This Nigga gets it 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Forum Clout
There’s no way in hell he spent this on average coffee, bananas, pistachios, and cold cuts. He absolutely buys the premium shit from some Italian market (I guess baby bro / little sis didn’t renew his Black Rifle Coffee Co. subscription).

I’d love to see what goes in that smooth brain of his when he’s checking out lol. Probably the same old slack jawed look as he thinks “I can’t wait to post this on Facebook!” except he doesn’t bother to post the receipt, so we know he’s loying.

View attachment 168686
Joe is a lying sack of shit. I also live in Suffolk county. I bought a bag of groceries this morning. Cold cuts for the week, a loaf of bread, some fruit, no coffee. Pats is a small local supermarket chain and is a direct competitor to Uncle Guiseppes so the prices are almost identical. So either coffee cost $40 or Joe is a lying sack of shit.

Attachments

• 8BE8B262-629B-4847-B15B-A9C9AFB613EA_1_102_o.jpeg
    8BE8B262-629B-4847-B15B-A9C9AFB613EA_1_102_o.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 59

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Joe is a lying sack of shit. I also live in Suffolk county. I bought a bag of groceries this morning. Cold cuts for the week, a loaf of bread, some fruit, no coffee. Pats is a small local supermarket chain and is a direct competitor to Uncle Guiseppes so the prices are almost identical. So either coffee cost $40 or Joe is a lying sack of shit.
How often do you giggle when you pull up at Pat’s grocery store lmao

lowend73

Forum Clout
He’s absolutely hamming it up for Facebook points. Of course it’s from Uncle Giuseppe’s, a premium grocery “market” where the prices are way above standard stores (nice reusable bag, Joseph).

You’re telling me you can’t get bananas, lunch meat, and pistachios at a regular grocery store, stupid?
View attachment 168687

He is absolutely incapable of adjusting to a new lifestyle, like some divorced basketball wife. Baby Bro needs to nip this behavior in the bud.
Nice flex with the grocery bag

What is Nana eating? Im sure a nice healthy diet was prescribed by the cardiologist. Good thing Joe is there to recommend healthy eating.

No bacon, egg...fuck it never gets old

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There’s no way in hell he spent this on average coffee, bananas, pistachios, and cold cuts. He absolutely buys the premium shit from some Italian market (I guess baby bro / little sis didn’t renew his Black Rifle Coffee Co. subscription).

I’d love to see what goes in that smooth brain of his when he’s checking out lol. Probably the same old slack jawed look as he thinks “I can’t wait to post this on Facebook!” except he doesn’t bother to post the receipt, so we know he’s loying.

View attachment 168686
He didn’t spend that much, he just wants to jump on the “look how much I paid for (insert food)!! Thanks, Biden! #FJB” trend