• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This retard never gets old

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
There’s no way in hell he spent this on average coffee, bananas, pistachios, and cold cuts. He absolutely buys the premium shit from some Italian market (I guess baby bro / little sis didn’t renew his Black Rifle Coffee Co. subscription).

I’d love to see what goes in that smooth brain of his when he’s checking out lol. Probably the same old slack jawed look as he thinks “I can’t wait to post this on Facebook!” except he doesn’t bother to post the receipt, so we know he’s loying.

F9C7EC93-A6E0-48BA-A09D-8227B8BE14D8.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Nigger garbage could get a round bale of horse hay for that kinda cheddar.

Moo
He’s absolutely hamming it up for Facebook points. Of course it’s from Uncle Giuseppe’s, a premium grocery “market” where the prices are way above standard stores (nice reusable bag, Joseph).

You’re telling me you can’t get bananas, lunch meat, and pistachios at a regular grocery store, stupid?
1701528176414.jpeg

He is absolutely incapable of adjusting to a new lifestyle, like some divorced basketball wife. Baby Bro needs to nip this behavior in the bud.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
UG’s website has the price of:

bananas at $0.79 / lb

turkey breast (moo probably buys Boar’s Head) at $12.99 / lb

ham (Boar’s Head / Uncle G’s) ranges from $10.99 to $13.99 / lb

Coffee: depends on what machine he uses. It could be Folgers or it could be some boomer K-Cup shit, they can go for $12.00

Pistachios: not on the website but walnuts cost $8.99 / lb.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Makes no adjustments to his purchasing habits then bitches about it. Stop shopping at high end stores if its too much. Thats probably $35 at most at a walmart/albertsons. " Biden, look what you made me do!" He also blames biden for the contract he signed years ago for his townhouse. I guess his new bit is complaining on facebook about every purchase. He has reached peak old person.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
There’s no way in hell he spent this on average coffee, bananas, pistachios, and cold cuts. He absolutely buys the premium shit from some Italian market (I guess baby bro / little sis didn’t renew his Black Rifle Coffee Co. subscription).

I’d love to see what goes in that smooth brain of his when he’s checking out lol. Probably the same old slack jawed look as he thinks “I can’t wait to post this on Facebook!” except he doesn’t bother to post the receipt, so we know he’s loying.

View attachment 168686
None of that is "essential" except maybe the bananas.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Makes no adjustments to his purchasing habits then bitches about it. Stop shopping at high end stores if its too much. Thats probably $35 at most at a walmart/albertsons. " Biden, look what you made me do!" He also blames biden for the contract he signed years ago for his townhouse. I guess his new bit is complaining on facebook about every purchase. He has reached peak old person.
He also is bitching about purchases :rnugida: that are nothing special at all. Pistachios and bananas are the same wherever you get them, stupid. He’s such a fucking bum lmao all this complaining is actually his version of crying out in desperation