• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This queer was just ranting about how great a QB Kapernigger was

G

Don't know much about American football but Kapernick seems like a whiny opportunistic faggot. The trailer for his Netflix show (about what a hard time he had being the mixed race football stud at an all-white Californian high school) looked truly revolting.

On a personal note, my dad went on a business trip to D.C in the mid 90s and came back with a Redskins jersey for me. It had the QB no.5 Joe Shuler on the back. I wore it with pride for a few years and only learned recently that he goes by Heath now, is a politician and was one of the most disappointing first draft picks in NFL history.

G

These fucks have the gall to call soccer gay while overanalyzing porch monkeys throwing a ball around.
I don't fully understand the appeal of soccer, but a lot of motherfuckers like it. American football is for retarded rube Americans. Which I am.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I don't fully understand the appeal of soccer, but a lot of motherfuckers like it. American football is for retarded rube Americans. Which I am.
Soccer is faggy, football is fucking awesome despite their own attempts to gay it up.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
the title of this thread called that guy a , "queer"

I'm sorry but if he can get it up, and fuck her, then that nigga is mother fucking John Wayne yo