• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Queenie shit is getting old FAST

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Stop fucking SIMPING over the voice of a YouTube shows "hole"

If she looked in any way presentable, her face would be all over YouTube and tik tok and I think every one of you know that deep down in your hearts. She would have an only fans that all you dumb Simps could drop thousands into.

And even if she's hot she's a dyke. So get over it. You might have a tiny chinee chubby for her, but she wouldn't touch your shit with 10 foot tweezers.

Now let's get back to the fundamentals: cyberbullying has been radio jocks and never famous wannabe authors.
Guaranteed she’s a fat Pig and that’s why she’s playing the hole off camera instead of being front and center. Probably looks like 20 pounds of horse shit in a 10 pound bag.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
No need to simp but no need to hate instantly either, it's nice to hear someone else enjoying our antics. She knows what we do here & if it gets tiresome then I'm sure she gets jocktobered.

It's fun times right now, no need to look for something to pick apart.

G

No need to simp but no need to hate instantly either, it's nice to hear someone else enjoying our antics. She knows what we do here & if it gets tiresome then I'm sure she gets jocktobered.

It's fun times right now, no need to look for something to pick apart.
Let's agree to disagree

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Guaranteed she’s a fat Pig and that’s why she’s playing the hole off camera instead of being front and center. Probably looks like 20 pounds of horse shit in a 10 pound bag.
The fact she was eating on mic during the first 5 or so minutes, plus the gay anime avatar made me think she was more than likely a fatty pig fatty. Gail Bennington sounds kinda cute until you get a gander at her and realize she somehow looks like a combination of Ron and Fez (butt baby?).