• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Queenie shit is getting old FAST

G

Stop fucking SIMPING over the voice of a YouTube shows "hole"

If she looked in any way presentable, her face would be all over YouTube and tik tok and I think every one of you know that deep down in your hearts. She would have an only fans that all you dumb Simps could drop thousands into.

And even if she's hot she's a dyke. So get over it. You might have a tiny chinee chubby for her, but she wouldn't touch your shit with 10 foot tweezers.

Now let's get back to the fundamentals: cyberbullying has been radio jocks and never famous wannabe authors.

EDIT:
Also, she has a fat girl laugh. When she laughs it sounds like a hog getting kicked in the neck.

Fuck her and her fat buttery lesbo voice and fuck you faggots for tarding out over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

She vill eat mein white devil cum. I'm a big handsome guy, towering over everyone at 6'1".
Oh you're handsome well then that changes everything. I'm sure she'll wipe the cooze off her lips and jump right onto your bone.

I like Queenie, but this simping shit is gay as fuck
Isn't it though? And I wasn't even taking a shot a K-schwabby (love you brotherman) I have just seen five or six different Queenie simp posts in like 3 days.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
This is what I expect:

1645587961631.png