• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This pity paul post is actually funny

G

This may be the funniest thing i’ve seen from Paul and will always be how I remember him. “Oh you mean that guy who would have fantasies of Peanuts characters torturing him?”

All I think about as someone who’s prone to the self pity…You don’t get like this through normal depression. This fucker 100% did something that he feels guilty for and rightfully, like licking a babies vagina in the heat of the moment.
Like Norton being beat up by KISS

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Here ya go fellas. Feel free to use this in any future Uncle Paul threads.

1b41e7b5ac24a5d3f2dc563de4b39358.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Grow a pair and shut up, or grow a pair and do it, Paul. I wonder how many "I'm sorry pauls" come from people with actual, real life problems. That couple with the dying child handled themselves with more dignity than Paul has when thinking about some pathetic 40 year old cartoon sadness.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don't even know where to begin with this. Why the fuck was he imagining Peanuts characters torturing him? Why would this lead him to hate the cartoon character of a little girl when he's fully grown? Why would he share this sickening fantasy? This is absolutely bizarre.

Thankfully Paul will never reproduce. Mainly because his victims aren't of childbearing age.

Would somebody send this pic to him, please? He shared the last one I did himself so he could get pity points.
View attachment 165550.

This is an artistic masterpiece

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The title of this thread lived up to the hype. I loffed and then immediately checked to see if it wasn't a parody account.

I'm blocked so can someone check if he got his endorphin hit of an "I'm so sorry, Paul"?
His accounts locked down. But his most responses are about Elon Musk being a fascist. Nothing interesting outside of @Turk February promoting some fant art.

Screenshot_20231117_103107_Chrome.jpg