• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This picture deserves its own thread

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
My diet excludes grains, but I will say, I miss a good toast with grass fed, clean butter.

A fresh rye. Pure, stoneground wheat. Even sprouted. Simple things but, to quote my own song, it makes me think of home.

Never, ever, would I resort to cheap filler white bread. My lovely mum wouldn't even feed me that equivalent of wood dust pressed into a loaf, But of course the embodiment of white trash and conservative ideals posing behind the veil of wokeness and shaming would look at your Wonder Bread as the caviar of breakfast food.

He is the Ed Wood of culinary - no need to improve when it's "perfect" the first time.

Forum Clout
That's the first time I've seen someone eat white toast like that since I used the restroom at a truck stop diner outside of Flagstaff on a road trip.
I have never been to Flagstaff but if you saw someone eating white toast in a truck stop restroom I would not take that to be indicative of the population as a whole.

Then again don't they do that Kokopelli shit? So who knows.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Theres no way that poverty household can afford real saffron.
No, I think it's even worse. He spent most of his food budget on the saffron, and that's why his Mongoloid curry is only served in a meager proportion.

A can of Campbell's "Hearty Steak and Vegetable Whatevertheshit" would taste the same with saffron, coriander and toast.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm mostly drawn to the filth on the table. Look at all the crumbs from previous meals and those two mysterious white spots at the top; smeared paint?

The filth and old food scattered on the stove from the other post's picture really made me sick.

Years ago I was with a group who were invited to a meal in a poor neighborhood in Mexico. I'll never forget it because I'd never seen poverty like that ever or since (walls and roofs of corrugated tin, busted wood used as fences, etc.).

We get to the house and it's a tiny, adorable adobe hacienda. We walk in and I'm dumbstruck at how sparsely and tastefully decorated the home was and how immaculate the space was. You could literally eat off the floor.

If the poorest of the poor can be neat as a pin and have pride of place, what's Pig's excuse? He truly is a slovenly, slobby hog. And his wife is what-- his roommate that never cooks or cleans? Their filth reveals their mindset: Trash.

G

My diet excludes grains, but I will say, I miss a good toast with grass fed, clean butter.

A fresh rye. Pure, stoneground wheat. Even sprouted. Simple things but, to quote my own song, it makes me think of home.

Never, ever, would I resort to cheap filler white bread. My lovely mum wouldn't even feed me that equivalent of wood dust pressed into a loaf, But of course the embodiment of white trash and conservative ideals posing behind the veil of wokeness and shaming would look at your Wonder Bread as the caviar of breakfast food.

He is the Ed Wood of culinary - no need to improve when it's "perfect" the first time.
I don't even have a problem with white toast. Goes well with bacon and eggs, nice dippers as soldiers with a boiled egg, nice with butter and Marmite or Bovril spread. But with fucking Moroccan food? Such a Fat thing to do.

Forum Clout
Elsewhere on the internet, the criminal cyberstalkers of onaforums seethed, furiously jealous over their own lack of presents. While some are kissless incel virgins, others have been in relationships, some are even married with kids. You meet a nice girl, you take her church, you raise and provide for her and your kids, and what does that get you exactly? Not a lot of presents from your wife's mother.

Maybe at Christmastime, but even then it seems more of a formality than anything. Like she just wants to see her grandchildren, it's something you almost forget, to pick up a present for that man who got my daughter preggers. Oh, a coffee table book about Corvettes, thank you Margaret! She could have gotten you that book to celebrate the beginning of August, but she didn't. August 1st came and went without a single thought about getting you a present.

But you shouldn't be upset, married cyberstalkers of onaforums. You should accept the fact that you aren't a special important son-in-law. Which is why you're losing the lawsuit, badly. Because my wife's mommy buys me whatever I want. Die giftless about it.