• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This photo of Pig is still the one I find most disgusting

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The guy's a goo gobler. It's obvious. He's femme as fuck, talks like an Oscar Wilde character, lies around the house in some sort of Speedo/Daisy Duke bottoms, and admittedly is "into things."

The hilarious thing is he's too much of a coward to come out of the closet despite being a gay 'ally.' It just shows you how phony he is. "Gays are people too, but don't worry, I'm not gay!" Faggot. Just grow a set and go meet a nice gentleman at a bathhouse so he can change your life. No one believes you're a heterosexual, pat. Everyone who meets you knows your wife is a beard. Straight men don't act like you. It's why you can't fit in with normal guys - because you're a faggot pretending not to be. Just face it, pat. EVERYONE CAN TELL YOU'RE GAY!
Him not just coming out of the closet is very weird because it’s clear he’s a homosexual. I don’t know if it’s from being called gay in school (he def got called a homo / faggot etc) and coming out would be “letting the idiots win” or something related to Ade leaving him and he HAS TO be married to a woman to “show her” she fucked up or something.

It’s clear he’s gay - men don’t take anywhere near as many selfies as he does and his “tough guy” talk is saying honey / sweetie / baby doll like a homosexual. He def gets lispy after a couple beers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He'll spring out of the closet as soon as he lets go of trying to get back at his first wife for cucking him. This is Rick though and he never lets anything go, particularly melanin-enriched youths in his basement. He'd drop the entire tough guy act too.
I think it’s beyond that - he seems to have stopped developing mentally in high school and he def got called a homo / faggot in high school (Wisconsin in the 90s? He prob got it real heavy) and coming out would be “letting the idiots win” which that idea has consumed and has ruined life. He’s still that dorky 16 year old loser with no friends crying “I’ll show you! I’ll show you all!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Note Nikki in the background working surrounded by cardboard boxes while Piggy is just laying fatly on the couch. He deleted that tweet quickly for a reason...

some speculate the marriage was not doing great at that time
Really sums up their marriage - she “works” while he lays on the couch taking selfies like a teenage girl.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I believe he has told her she CANT leave him because he’ll kill himself and it will be ALL HER FAULT. Controlling fat pig.
you could see her repeating Patrick's narrative in one of the 2023 interviews, about how impossible it would've been to deal with funsters alone and thank god they have each other.

Besides Pat works for PBG. Nikki knows he'll never get a real job. If she goes, Pat goes back to Westfield.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
you could see her repeating Patrick's narrative in one of the 2023 interviews, about how impossible it would've been to deal with funsters alone and thank god they have each other.

Besides Pat works for PBG. Nikki knows he'll never get a real job. If she goes, Pat goes back to Westfield.
Pats face during the interviews whenever she would talk made it clear he had been coaching her. His face screamed “just as we rehearsed - don’t fuck it up or I’ll kill you”

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Pats face during the interviews whenever she would talk made it clear he had been coaching her. His face screamed “just as we rehearsed - don’t fuck it up or I’ll kill you”

We all listened to the media tour - she’s a fucking douchebag. That was her natural self getting worked up because her husband was about to go to jail for contempt like an idiot.

At best she has Stockholm Syndrome because he’s been talking about how “they’re” victims for 5+ years, even though she has no social media presence whatsoever outside of the X account he uses to like his own xeets.

She’s an enabling cunt who was finally forced to face the consequences of her idiot husband because she popped pills and drank instead of leaving.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-01-09-05-46-16.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-266-Patrick-S-Tomlinson-on-X-Missing-all-my-friends-in-Helsinki-but-I-twitter-com.jpg
Thats fucking embarrassing, I got my knee fucked up at like 19 during a wall of death run at a metal concert and my knee was twice the size of my leg, far larger than this and noticeable. Attention seeking faggot.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Pimping Pat is winning me over. He lays around smelly, drunk by noon, naked on the fart couch playing with his toy, rubbing his hooves on his cat. Starting fights he can't win on the internet. Spending the guvbment and his mother in-law's money, ballin'.

Pimpin' Pat got his hoe right in the office getting all the work done. While he steals from twitter having all the fun.

:image_9251_m:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Pimping Pat is winning me over. He lays around smelly, drunk by noon, naked on the fart couch playing with his toy, rubbing his hooves on his cat. Starting fights he can't win on the internet. Spending the guvbment and his mother in-law's money, ballin'.

Pimpin' Pat got his hoe right in the office getting all the work done. While he steals from twitter having all the fun.

:image_9251_m:
Leeching off of women is the only thing he has been successful at in life.
Mama Raven > Ade > Nikki/Lyn

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Him not just coming out of the closet is very weird because it’s clear he’s a homosexual. I don’t know if it’s from being called gay in school (he def got called a homo / faggot etc) and coming out would be “letting the idiots win” or something related to Ade leaving him and he HAS TO be married to a woman to “show her” she fucked up or something.

It’s clear he’s gay - men don’t take anywhere near as many selfies as he does and his “tough guy” talk is saying honey / sweetie / baby doll like a homosexual. He def gets lispy after a couple beers.
That particular description of him sounds like he is reaching fake wannabe Clark Kent Steven Crowder faggotster levels.

"I need to use the car to take the kids to..."
"NO! We only have one car as a multimillionaire household and I CONTROL IT!"

Nice white, heterosexual family unit, stupid.

Last edited:

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I think it’s beyond that - he seems to have stopped developing mentally in high school and he def got called a homo / faggot in high school (Wisconsin in the 90s? He prob got it real heavy) and coming out would be “letting the idiots win” which that idea has consumed and has ruined life. He’s still that dorky 16 year old loser with no friends crying “I’ll show you! I’ll show you all!”
I seem to recall a post he made once where he admitted to being called gay "everyday" at school.