This O&A history vid just came up in my recommended. Feed Nana.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
The video was good if you were already an O&A fan and just wanted the nostalgia of it. But so many things were not covered even from that perspective (Bra Bombing, Muh Vaginah, Tucker Max and many others) that it didn't need to be as long as it was.

We get it, you think O&A was funny. But the only real hook he had, aside from his nose, is that they pioneered podcasting formats with their radio show.
Also no mention of Intern David at all. The David and Bobo show was probably the best radio show in the history of SiriusXM

CruisinColin

I just had a look at his other videos. What a fucking beak.
N.png

NOSE.png

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I wonder if he posts on here?

If so, it would be the few Anthony apologists we have on here....
I get the feeling he couldn’t hang here for long.

I think his only mention of Reddit was the “Greggshells” moniker and the cake stomp. You would think that Reddit would have been more prominent in his history of O&A video since you know, the sub did many influential things after the show was off the air. But a whole feature on Sue Lightning might make Ant look bad.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Wasnt bad but him calling homo Norton his favourite comedian was gay.
It would've already been embarrassing to call Norton your favorite when he was in his prime. At this point, you'd have to have fucking brain damage to even regard him as a comedian. J&S is completely devoid of humor. His propact comedy is terrible too and he doesn't even seem to do it anymore.

I'm convinced the vast majority of ballwashers were never subscribed to CM or Sirius XM for J&S and haven't listened to a second of Nana or Worm's programming post the Opie bashings and a couple of free short clips on Youtube. Their comments are always so ridiculously off-base, they must not be paying attention to what either of the two fags have been doing for fucking years.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
It would've already been embarrassing to call Norton your favorite when he was in his prime. At this point, you'd have to have fucking brain damage to even regard him as a comedian. J&S is completely devoid of humor. His propact comedy is terrible too and he doesn't even seem to do it anymore.

I'm convinced the vast majority of ballwashers were never subscribed to CM or Sirius XM for J&S and haven't listened to a second of Nana or Worm's programming post the Opie bashings and a couple of free short clips on Youtube. Their comments are always so ridiculously off-base, they must not be paying attention to what either of the two fags have been doing lately.
His new comedy album came out like 2 weeks ago and no one has posted about it.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

I'm convinced the vast majority of ballwashers were never subscribed to CM or Sirius XM for J&S and haven't listened to a second of Nana or Worm's programming post the Opie bashings and a couple of free short clips on Youtube. Their comments are always so ridiculously off-base, they must not be paying attention to what either of the two fags have been doing for fucking years.
Right, there's no question Patrice, Louis, and Bill are the O&A comics that anyone with a brain should consider elite. Bob Kelly despite being completely average still crushes Norton. The only person who should be named less is Vos only because no one's heard of him