• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This nigga is gonna be gone from February to July? Lmao

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
What is the legality of a major cruise liner hiring someone to play copyrighted music? I imagine his Solo Homo Joe glory hole tours aren't worth the hassle for major record labels to attack, but a contract with a big cruise liner must be different. Do the jurisdictional issues make it not worth it to pursue? I know TGI Friday's doesn't even sing the real Happy Birthday due to copyright
"Writing original music is pointless." -BovineBro

Just switch actual musician's band names around and butcher their original music instead!

I got this amazing idea... What if we all dress up and cosplay as the members of U2 and call ourselves 2U! Then we can also cosplay as Journey and call ourselves Not Journey! When we're done ripping them off we'll start siphoning off Steely Dan and call in Steely Band! But that's after we... I mean, I get back from my European tour because I'm the stand out star of all these bands. The Solo BovineBro Show.

Looschen your wallet up folksch, looschen it up.
So so so so, you gonna watch a band of... ONE or you gonna whale watch in the Norwegian fjords?!

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I'm really interested to hear how many shows he has to play a week. Do they let him off the boat to do tourist shit when they dock? Does he get a private room since he is a one man band?
Probably just about every night and some random shit during the day. And yeah he can get off with the tourists most of the time and he’ll probably get a cabin like a passenger, but it won’t be a nice one.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
What is the legality of a major cruise liner hiring someone to play copyrighted music? I imagine his Solo Homo Joe glory hole tours aren't worth the hassle for major record labels to attack, but a contract with a big cruise liner must be different. Do the jurisdictional issues make it not worth it to pursue? I know TGI Friday's doesn't even sing the real Happy Birthday due to copyright

They only let him sing when they are 8 miles from shore and in International waters.

Forum Clout
"Writing original music is pointless." -BovineBro

Just switch actual musician's band names around and butcher their original music instead!

I got this amazing idea... What if we all dress up and cosplay as the members of U2 and call ourselves 2U! Then we can also cosplay as Journey and call ourselves Not Journey! When we're done ripping them off we'll start siphoning off Steely Dan and call in Steely Band! But that's after we... I mean, I get back from my European tour because I'm the stand out star of all these bands. The Solo BovineBro Show.

Looschen your wallet up folksch, looschen it up.
So so so so, you gonna watch a band of... ONE or you gonna whale watch in the Norwegian fjords?!
Idea: a Joe Cue-mia cover band called 2U, Too. Everyone dresses as a different version of Joe. Young homo Joe, Jimi Joe, old obese Joe and so on.

G

“European tour”? Dummy, if your cruise thing is even real and you go through with it, you are not on tour. You are staff on a cruise, no one will know who you are or pay attention to your playing.
I'm glad somebody else noticed that too. He's acting like they specifically requested his band play because they were so big. This is a fucking gig to people who are drunk and bloated on buffet shrimp. They don't give a shit. If they could teach shaved monkeys to play instruments they would use those instead of hiring people. That's how little the cruise band matters.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Idea: a Joe Cue-mia cover band called 2U, Too. Everyone dresses as a different version of Joe. Young homo Joe, Jimi Joe, old obese Joe and so on.
How about JewU... BovineBro comes out bowlegged (as usual), bottom half in wrangler chaps (Big Apple Ranch style) with cowboy boots and horse spurs while top half is a lang rekel topped off with a streimel chassidic hat and payos sidecurls. He plays Jewish folk songs with a southwestern drawl to a country back beat. Of course, can't forget the digitech looper (so a nigga can play leads... Just like Eric!).

At least it would be an original idea for once. You're welcome, bovine... Now, DO DA BIT, STUPID!

G

British musician playing on a cruise ship shows his cabin
[MEDIA=tiktok]7333321432463592736[/MEDIA]
A young guy trying to get started in the music business, taking a shitty gig to get some cash and experience. No problem.

Joe is pushing 70. This is who his "colleagues" are going to be. Bright-eyed theatre kids making tik toks and full of hope for the future. I'm sure a boomer, who'll probably act like he's doing the job for fun and not money, and will lecture them about an industry he failed in and a world that frightens him, won't get old fast.

G

A young guy trying to get started in the music business, taking a shitty gig to get some cash and experience. No problem.

Joe is pushing 70. This is who his "colleagues" are going to be. Bright-eyed theatre kids making tik toks and full of hope for the future. I'm sure a boomer, who'll probably act like he's doing the job for fun and not money, and will lecture them about an industry he failed in and a world that frightens him, won't get old fast.
His twenty year old coworkers are going to get real sick and tired of ol' boomer Joe after a couple weeks, odds are good at least one of them will Google him and stumble across this place.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Joe's life for the next few months

I have been away since January and a couple of weeks on my own but at least then I wasn't stuck on a smallish cruise ship in Europe. If it's Nordic the weather won't be great for a while either

G

Joe's life for the next few months

[MEDIA=youtube]ujsHUQD-XAY[/MEDIA]

I have been away since January and a couple of weeks on my own but at least then I wasn't stuck on a smallish cruise ship in Europe. If it's Nordic the weather won't be great for a while either
In fairness, that guy's miserable existence is validated by coming home to a loving family (I assumed he was a homosexual before the end of the video). Joe's coming home to the hag from the tub in the Shining and a miserable teenager, whose only value to him seems to be her unbanned social media accounts.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
In fairness, that guy's miserable existence is validated by coming home to a loving family (I assumed he was a homosexual before the end of the video). Joe's coming home to the hag from the tub in the Shining and a miserable teenager, whose only value to him seems to be her unbanned social media accounts.
I'll admit I didn't get to the end.