• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This nigga is gonna be gone from February to July? Lmao

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1708984291845.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

You fucking Milky Titted cunt, the fuck you even know about a "European Tour"?

Tour Italy (you won't) and deal with one rough crowd. JUST ONE. I had people wanting to stick a pitchfork up my ass all because Mike and Tony chose "Invisible Touch" as the encore over one of the prog songs. I had never felt such heat before or since from an audience.

The Diabetic Diva would break down in pissy eyes like his lil brudder and scream "So so so so so you're saying YOU DON'T like 'Haitian Divorce'!?!?"

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Oh, for fucks sake! Now this bandy legged nigger has a fucking "Steely Band." Bovine is so incredibly clever with the 2U/NotJourney and Steely Band names. As creative as his original music... Oh, that's right he hasn't written a single note since 1982. Endless grazing days turn into sleepless tipped over in the pasture nights. Moooo

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I demand Joe post pictures and locations when he docks (:image_4764:). Otherwise I don't believe a god damned word that he says
Oh, you already know BovineBro will be posting faggot ass selfies incessantly. Fucking retard can't even slap slop down onto a plate without taking a pic and bragging about it.

There'll be pics to thoroughly mock.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

What is the legality of a major cruise liner hiring someone to play copyrighted music? I imagine his Solo Homo Joe glory hole tours aren't worth the hassle for major record labels to attack, but a contract with a big cruise liner must be different. Do the jurisdictional issues make it not worth it to pursue? I know TGI Friday's doesn't even sing the real Happy Birthday due to copyright

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
What is the legality of a major cruise liner hiring someone to play copyrighted music? I imagine his Solo Homo Joe glory hole tours aren't worth the hassle for major record labels to attack, but a contract with a big cruise liner must be different. Do the jurisdictional issues make it not worth it to pursue? I know TGI Friday's doesn't even sing the real Happy Birthday due to copyright
The venue is supposed to pay royalties to one of those associations like SESAC and a few others. It’s not that much for cover bands I don’t think if you aren’t selling the music, just performing.

Big businesses like cruise ships probably just negotiate a flat fee to cover everything.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
There's something really funny to me that Joe's life's purpose is to play other people's songs as background music in restaurants and cruise ships.

Being a cover musician is pretty an admission of failure, which is why most people who don't make it playing their own music decide to do something else and keep it as a hobby. Joe on the other hand, has made it his entire existence.