• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This man is 53 years old

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I agree with you on that point. I don't think having interests and passions means you suffer from "arrested development and autism". You can break down anything like that. "How retarded do you have to be to be excited about watching grown men run up and down a field trying to win a game toddlers play?" "You like mobster movies and shows? Someone didn't grow past their edgy teenage phase."

This place didn't used to be such a cesspool of negativity. You could actually have discussions about varied topics without retards bursting in to beat their chests like a mongoloid Tarzan just to show that you're a real macho man that looks down on everything.
Shut up, queer. Nobody cares about your passionate arguments for consumption.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
"How retarded do you have to be to be excited about watching grown men run up and down a field trying to win a game toddlers play?" "You like mobster movies and shows? Someone didn't grow past their edgy teenage phase."
I kind of agree with both of those. It's a different kind of spectrum. The more you love either of those things, the more retarded or stunted you probably are respectively.

It's not about just liking things though. Literally millions of people liked Harry Potter. Only the truly touched would be hosting or even attending a trivia night dedicated to it 30 years down the line. Its such a Hildy event to promote. Just some pedestrian nerd shit dressed up as a literature adjacent battle of wits. Who is it even for? Its not like its Joyce fans bonding over yet another yearly reading of finnegans wake. Its going to be two or three milwaukee mutants flexing over who knows more about quidditch.

The driving force behind this is 100% autism. Do you know what kind of person gets the most personal satisfaction from pointless factoids about easily digestible childrens media series? That's right. Autistics.
Its not 2007 so this isn't for the average reader. It's for adults who are still hard-core Harry Potter nerds and if you can find me even a handful of those guys that aren't way deep on the spectrum then maybe I'll retract my hypothesis.

Forum Clout
Music, film, even books - I think that's all fair.

No they should fucking not.

I know 30 and 40 year olds into it - thankfully no one that's in the band - but I can let that somewhat slide because that would be around their childhood. I can still watch "Addams Family" reruns because they aired when I was a wee lad. It's shit, but it's MY shit.

They're not childish, they're Paedos.

Maybe "Brave New World" wasn't such a bad idea.
I'm glad to be a beta. The alphas have to work so hard