• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This man is 53 years old

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240709-183123-Chrome.jpg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Ok quiz is over.
Can all the teams exchange papers so we can mark the answers please.
Ok. So the first one was an easy one, the answer was HufflePuff. Mark a point down if th... whats the issue?

..sorry to interrupt, the team I'm marking, just answered every question with "Eric Hildeman is a Pedophile"

w-well the answer is Hufflepuff so they get 0 points

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Me and my friends used to go to a music quiz and we called our team "The Fags in the Corner" because we always sat at the corner. Don't think we'd get away with that today. The world has turned to shit in the last ten years.
See but music is a reasonable thing for adults to have knowledge of and a bar would be an appropriate venue for that. You feel me?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
No 53 year old should be able to answer a Harry Potter trivia question.
This place is so Cumia-brained that it hates anyone that has an interest in something they don't care for. HP is one of the biggest franchises in the world and unlike most similar series, the books are actually good and for all ages, more so the later ones. There's a reason people still get into it decades after it came out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No 53 year old should be able to answer a Harry Potter trivia question.
That’s what I was going to say, I’m 38 and couldn’t tell you anything about Harry Potter other than it was a popular book series that they made into popular movies. I was a little “too old” for Harry Potter when it hit but I know people younger than me were into it because they were kids when it was popular. But a 53 year old? That’s just weird and a bit of a red flag.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
This place is so Cumia-brained that it hates anyone that has an interest in something they don't care for. HP is one of the biggest franchises in the world and unlike most similar series, the books are actually good and for all ages, more so the later ones. There's a reason people still get into it decades after it came out.
we called our team "The Fags in the Corner" because we always sat at the corner.

Don't think we'd get away with that today.
I think you'll be ok