• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"This is why you're getting sued, you fucking retard"

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
View attachment 93881
I'm proceeding and expanding, child.

And with his melancholy tits
norm-macdonald-norm-macdonald-laughing.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Mask was slipping a bit with the grade school forced laugh because he doesnt have a quick wit. You can tell his blood pressure spiked and his face got red. I can only imagine the tantrums he throws in privacy.
Yeah, the funster laughed at him on speakerphone in front of all his friends (disinterested strangers at a bar) and it flustered him. You know he still hung up, looked around all sweaty, swallowed hard and was like "I sure showed that fucking CHILD, didn't I? Haha yeah! I'm going home." Then people could see and hear him screaming to himself in his car.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yeah, the funster laughed at him on speakerphone in front of all his friends (disinterested strangers at a bar) and it flustered him. You know he still hung up, looked around all sweaty, swallowed hard and was like "I sure showed that fucking CHILD, didn't I? Haha yeah! I'm going home." Then people could see and hear him screaming to himself in his car.
Im hope he had one of those self cringe moments in the shower days later when you reflect on making an ass of yourself in public. Im sure pat came up with the perfect response hours later and fantasied about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don’t forget Josh tape 5 with his long insane oinking and screaming was OUTSIDE of hooligans bar meaning people were waking in / out of the bar on a Saturday night while he was having his verge of tears screaming SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!! breakdown on the phone. And he continues to go there often like he hasn’t made a huge fool of himself on multiple occasions

Forum Clout
I remember this being the first time we actually heard him say child, and it was surreal and bizarre that he actually said that shit audibly.
Josiah literally fucking froze in disbelief

"Yes, child"

"What did you just say?"

"I said 'Yes, child'"

Making Patrick repeat himself was perfect. The switch in voice was totally unhinged

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
Josiah literally fucking froze in disbelief

"Yes, child"

"What did you just say?"

"I said 'Yes, child'"

Making Patrick repeat himself was perfect. The switch in voice was totally unhinged
The lead-up to that is funny too.

"Is that why you did two hours of interviews with me? You're just that intelligent?"

".........Yes, child."