• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“This is why streaming is ruining everything.” - Fat pig who streams everything

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Pat is totally okay with murdering Bernell Trammell and self SWATting, but pirating anything is just a bridge too far.

Tubi is fucking awesome. It's eclectic selection reminds me of being a kid and finding that one locally owned video store that has an awesome horror selection filled with obscure titles.
Seriously, in the past week I've seen some of the best horror movies I've ever seen all on Tubi. The Battery, After Midnight, Ghost Stories, The Beta Test, Resolution, The Endless, Spring. I feel like I'm forgetting a really good one too. But yeah, Tubi is the shit for that type of thing. They have a "highly rated on Rotten Tomatoes" section and I've just been going to that and watching shit I've never heard of and it's all great.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
The best part about streaming is you can decide whether ot not you want it. Just unsubscribe or use the free trial. I sub to Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Max, the list goes on. I unsub when I don't want to watch anything and then re-sub when there's something I want to watch. With Cable you have to pay that dogshit $200+ a month for shit you don't even want to watch. Then I use torrents to find the shit that isn't on services. The fuck is he complaining about?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Every streaming original is available on well seeded torrents. I have the Hulu /ESPN thing, I also pay for paramount for sports, I get Max and Peacock from phone and cable. Netflix we dropped, but Apple I just torrent and even things on the others I do too, it's easier, is this guy retarded?
boomer is significantly more technologically capable than 90% of the population.