• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what White Privilege looks like (time stamped)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I want to make a army of my Dutch/Chinese hybrid children, they would be as robotic and soulless as the Chinese, but as tall and good looking as the Dutch.
There's honestly nothing gayer than a half Asian guy. There were these two half chink brothers that went to my high school. If they ever mouthed off to anyone, people would just be like "lol at least I'm not half asian."

No matter how white they are, they have goofy, untrustworthy slant eyes.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
There's honestly nothing gayer than a half Asian guy. There were these two half chink brothers that went to my high school. If they ever mouthed off to anyone, people would just be like "lol at least I'm not half asian."

Imagine being Asian, lol.

God, i love being white.

bombvest

Forum Clout

Only way he is able to get someone like her is due to being a white guy... yet imagine there are ppl complaining about the plight of whites.

white fathers AKA givers of adorable babies.

31cf0fa494442fac215c75975b5e5742c068a64a2e2604fe9781bfa58fe682d6_1.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

There's worse. It's 100% Italian and then half-Asian.

maxresdefault.jpg