• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what White Privilege looks like (time stamped)

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I'm all fawking in with da white privilege.

Fawk, it's awesome being white, you don't know what you're missing dude.
ouch-it-hurts.gif

G

You’re baiting but srs instead of blaming the fat chincel for following his biological imperative pumping a grade B (she’s crosseyed lol) future mammy full of his seed because local german women think he’s invisible and he doesn’t want to die alone like johnnynoname
you should be blaming your brothermen in whatever wakanda shithole she’s from for being unable to build a prosperous civil society with their underdeveloped simian brains.. which caused the economic pressure that forced her to migrate to germany and marry a gross kraut for a green card and have anchor babies… always the victim ; you people

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You’re baiting but srs instead of blaming the fat chincel for following his biological imperative pumping a grade B (she’s crosseyed lol) future mammy full of his seed because local german women think he’s invisible and he doesn’t want to die alone like johnnynoname
you should be blaming your brothermen in whatever wakanda shithole she’s from for being unable to build a prosperous civil society with their underdeveloped simian brains.. which caused the economic pressure that forced her to migrate to germany and marry a gross kraut for a green card and have anchor babies… always the victim ; you people
He’s a sand-person, buddy.

G

You dont think some local millionaire or military general don't deserve dibs on her before a German chincel ZERO...ok

White male = easy mode

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You must be real fun at parties.

G

There was this story about a Bahraini princess who eloped with a US marine stationed there (another big ZERO). She eventually got pozd by the freedoms in America and turned into a bad person, typical monkey-branching Americanized whore. I believe there was a fatwa to honor-kill her but then her dad later forgave her:

[MEDIA=youtube]jqyM8DEQ1NU[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]9CPmHjVPtZo[/MEDIA]

(she was ugly though)

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I had some ridiculously out-of-my-league girlfriends when I lived in China.

On the other hand, I also managed to get a stunning girl in England (difficulty: borderline impossible) so maybe some of us fellows just have animal magnetism *sniff*

G

You dont think some local millionaire or military general don't deserve dibs on her before a German chincel ZERO...ok

White male = easy mode

They import white women from the slums of eastern europe … they subconsciously (or consciously) want to purify their genes…
Black kangs and queens is a cope propagated by nouveau riche east coast mulatto normies
JBW is law

E93EB7E6-545F-4992-953C-C144C5EB7213.jpeg

I believe the only sections were “colored” and “non-colored” back in the day
[SIZE=9px]Do da bit[/SIZE]

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had some ridiculously out-of-my-league girlfriends when I lived in China.

On the other hand, I also managed to get a stunning girl in England (difficulty: borderline impossible) so maybe some of us fellows just have animal magnetism *sniff*
I used to work for a dude who lived in China for a bit. I'm sure he was exaggerating a little, but he said if you're a tall white guy in China, women treat you like a celebrity.