• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what a handsome white man looks like

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I remember the first time I actually saw Nana. It was during that XFL pre-game thing they did back in 2001 or whenever it was. My first thought..."ooof, face made for radio". He definitely didn’t prance or mince as much as he does now, though, although I do recall a little bit of vamping. Not overt, but definitely there.

I genuinely love your ability to absolutely pick apart his faggot mannerisms and your fixation upon doing so. I think you’re the best poster here at dissecting and describing his longing to vamp and prance and mince about.

Forum Clout
I genuinely love your ability to absolutely pick apart his faggot mannerisms and your fixation upon doing so. I think you’re the best poster here at dissecting and describing his longing to vamp and prance and mince about.
He's always vamped, and the prancing developed from that. Then came the mincing and now he's thrown some flat-out sashaying into the mix. Obviously he's grown visibly fruitier over the years, but since 2014 his faggotry has increased exponentially. And to think it all began so long, long ago, when little Nana was posing, flitting and giggling in front of that mirror, proudly dancing in mommy's shoes.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
One of the most annoying (in retrospect) was that junior high girl "like uh I'm not like trying to be"
kinda high pitched I'm aware of the current middle school lingo (voice).
We all know the voice, he'd use that when describing the wall spaghetti.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Handsome white man.

All three words are incorrect.

FYDZ9-kXEAM1N5j

FYCrvzAXoAEkaYX

G

His eyebrows are vanishing and even his beard might be thinner. I hope some kind of hormone treatment long-term effects are kicking in.
its legit alopecia not like the LARP from Will Smith's wife. He is just cursed anatomically.