• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is one of the shittest songs I've ever heard.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
As fucking corny as this song is, I don't even consider it to be on of their worst. Wasting Light actually had a few songs I liked.

Now this one on the other hand...try making it through without cringing at how fucking bad the lyrics are.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
As fucking corny as this song is, I don't even consider it to be on of their worst. Wasting Light actually had a few songs I liked.

Now this one on the other hand...try making it through without cringing at how fucking bad the lyrics are.

But what about the Sky is a faaawkin Neigborhood maaaaaaaaannnn

Yeeeeaaaah!!!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
But what about the Sky is a faaawkin Neigborhood maaaaaaaaannnn

Yeeeeaaaah!!!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

This one is terrible too, but Medicine at Midnight is a whole other level of awfulness. Even Foo Fighters fans think it's a shit album.

G

You're right, I shouldn't "punch down" :ROFLMAO:
2196EBD7-294D-4BE6-9E49-A215EACC5506.jpeg

Forum Clout
You know I’m fucking sick of Patrick ruining peoples perceptions of things because he likes them. I like the foo fighters. Are they the “best band of a generation?” Hell no but I like a lot of their songs. Triumph makes really cool bikes and the brand has a rich history. He ruins everything

Forum Clout
They’re fine for what they are, which is safe, radio-friendly butt rock, which there is a place for.
Its just gay when people think they’re anything more than that