• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is fucked up.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
KFC over here had this thing going on for a while - still do, but they started charging too much - Hot & Crispy Boneless pieces. Fucking based. I'd buy them on the drive home because they're easier to eat while driving than the Wicked Wings which obviously have bones in them, but are delicious.

The Tenders taste weird and it's that shitty dry chicken meat.

End KFC rant.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I had 4 glazed donuts, 2 pieces of KFC chicken, half a bag of Doritos, and a bunch of chocolate bars.

I hate myself.
KFC over here had this thing going on for a while - still do, but they started charging too much - Hot & Crispy Boneless pieces. Fucking based. I'd buy them on the drive home because they're easier to eat while driving than the Wicked Wings which obviously have bones in them, but are delicious.

The Tenders taste weird and it's that shitty dry chicken meat.

End KFC rant.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm not telling you where the fuck I am, glownigger.
This glownigger tried to find out where i live by attempting to track a picture of my beautiful hand i posted.

IMG_20230329_102338.jpg

IMG_20230329_102356.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Meeting at work and I'm sitting at a table full of donuts and chocolates and Doritos and all sorts of tempting food.

Why would they do this.... What happened to health and safety? Sugar is bad for you.

I'm so fucking fucked and fat... 😭

I'm reading a great book at the moment called The Ketogenic Bible by Dr Jacob Wilson and Ryan Lowery. It's a compilation of research into ketogenic treatments, fully backed up with medical sources. I always knew how damaging sugar was to the vital organs, but there's new research coming out all the time showing that some people's brains just cannot utilize glucose efficiently and this is causing all kinds of neurological problems. People who develop type 2 diabetes in early life are many times more likely to develop Parkinsons for example. People with depression or other mental disorders are seeing them partially or fully reversed just by entering ketosis and utilizing ketones as an energy source instead of glucose.