• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is fucked up.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Meeting at work and I'm sitting at a table full of donuts and chocolates and Doritos and all sorts of tempting food.

Why would they do this.... What happened to health and safety? Sugar is bad for you.

I'm so fucking fucked and fat... 😭
I'm so sorry, Dougie.

Twin-Peaks_Doughnuts.jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Meeting at work and I'm sitting at a table full of donuts and chocolates and Doritos and all sorts of tempting food.

Why would they do this.... What happened to health and safety? Sugar is bad for you.

I'm so fucking fucked and fat... 😭
Weren't you on a vacation in europe? Is it over?

From rome to work meetings must suck, funster.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I had 4 glazed donuts, 2 pieces of KFC chicken, half a bag of Doritos, and a bunch of chocolate bars.

I hate myself.
Is this why you keep on referring your job as the best you've ever had?

Also are you just a taste tester or some kinda test group for unhealthy side effects of shit food

Stent

jewery duty
‎
‎
Forum Clout
My office seems to have a birthday every fucking week so of course one of the old broads bakes a cake every single time.

Today the cake just sat there because I assume everyone else is also sick of it. The office fatso announced she was going to have a slice before everyone else ate it then chuckled while waddling towards it. I bet she was just sitting and waiting for someone else to have the first piece but couldn't hold out any longer. Fat fuck.

Later on someone said there was another birthday coming up on Friday. Holy fuck. Who cares?

G

My office seems to have a birthday every fucking week so of course one of the old broads bakes a cake every single time.

Today the cake just sat there because I assume everyone else is also sick of it. The office fatso announced she was going to have a slice before everyone else ate it then chuckled while waddling towards it. I bet she was just sitting and waiting for someone else to have the first piece but couldn't hold out any longer. Fat fuck.

Later on someone said there was another birthday coming up on Friday. Holy fuck. Who cares?
At my work we celebrate sick days with cake as well. "Get well get well soon we wish you to get well". That's not even a song!