This guy's such a fucking faggot

G

[MEDIA=youtube]U-XgHsDMh9I[/MEDIA]
I don’t really have time to watch this at the moment, got to get the kids to school but I’m going to listen to it on the way back. I watch the first couple of minutes or so.

My first thought is, isn’t Anthony the one always saying that he never talks about Opie unless Opie starts it? How many more times does that need to be proven false?

Second, I saw other people mention that the beer thing Opie is doing isn’t that bad, that’s just some fun little thing he’s doing and one of my friends is actually into beer, which I will never understand, so it’s kind of fun to watch. So I’m curious as to how Anthony’s going to deal with this. Is he going to stop being vindictive for 10 minutes.

Although, it is fun to Jocktober people a little bit so maybe this will be funny. Who knows. Looking forward to finding out and then throwing up in my mouth if it’s just as unfunny as everything else he’s been doing recently.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
This is so embarrassing. Like Pat still talking about Adrienne so much that you know he thinks about her every day.