• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This guy SUCKS

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I know I'm not supposed to really shit on other bands, as it's not cricket to do in my field...

But Christ, that really fucking sucked. Good call, @BenDovid .

Lmao, this was a goof thread to make fun of one of you and everyone's taken it seriously, I love it.

P.S. Polyphia rules.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Lmao, this was a goof thread to make fun of one of you and everyone's taken it seriously, I love it.

P.S. Polyphia rules.

If this was your attempt at doing a Joe Cumia-esque "Smartest man in the room, 16 Don't Know Dick" post...

Well, mission accomplished, lad.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
If this was your attempt at doing a Joe Cumia-esque "Smartest man in the room, 16 Don't Know Dick" post...

Well, mission accomplished, lad.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

P.S. Polyphia rules.

The only people I've ever known to like polyphia were two homosexual waiters who thought it was weird that I recoiled at a man who wears makeup like an acne riddled fat woman, so you're in good company in the fandom.